Gran Fiesta Tour soft openings

kcnole

One of the well respected posters on one of the boards I visit, I'm sorry that I can't remember who off the top of my head at this moment, said he spoke to someone over there and was told that if there was a soft preview that it would only be the day before the attraction opened. I'm hoping that's not the case because I'll be down there tomorrow and am hoping to get on but I doubt I'll be able to.

WDWFigment

The poster who took the pictures of the new sign (other site) said CMs told him it would only have a soft opening of one day in advance, at most, so that sounds likely to be the case...

bgraham34

I look forward to the changes on this attraction. While I enjoy riding the old ride, actually just enjoy being on the boat a change will be well received.

lpet11984

The sign looks cute, as do the topieris....now we just need to wait for it to open up so we can get some reviews.

Thank you all in advance, by the way, for allowing me to live vicariously through you on here while I'm not there to live it in person... :)

Jerm

Lucky? Please stop calling people dinosaur names...it's not nice. :lookaroun :lol:

:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: :ROFLOL: I am sure it will be open when I get there also. I am even going to go so far as not to watch any of the videos or spoilers for it....that will be hard!!! But I want to go see a new attraction like I did with The Sea and Nemo and Friends (second clammobile of guests EVER!!!!)

J

Valawen9

Original Poster
I hate the new name, and I'm still going to call it El Rio Del Tiempo. :fork:
Anyways I think it will have a soft opening.. what doesn't anymore?

I'm so used to calling it El Rio...I probably won't call it Gran Fiesta ever. lol

Heck, I still call the TTA the PeopleMover. :lol:

ToTBellHop

And I still call The Seas w/ Nemo and Friends "The Living Seas". :lol:

As well as POR Dixie Landings.

And I still call The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride"!:lookaroun

I was so angry last time I went to Epcot at all of the Fastpasses for Food Rocks! were gone by 11 am:cry:

Jerm

I was so angry last time I went to Epcot at all of the Fastpasses for Food Rocks! were gone by 11 am:cry:

I also hate having to take my firends on Flight To The Moon in MK I hate the smell of that hot dog and there is nothing worse they the queue music in If you Had Wings and I can never score that 999,999 on it. But my all time fav attraction has to be The Mickey Mouse Revue, I love the smell of the apple pie and seeing Peter Pan in 3D.

J

Beuford

It's amazing how a ride like El Rio can have such an impact with people. Personaly I loved the ride and hope the changes give it justice and don't turn it into another "character fiesta". And it will always be the el rio to me.:rolleyes:

GymLeaderPhil

And I still call The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride"!:lookaroun

I got sick on Horizons, but mostly because they didn't let me have my lunch at the Soundstage Resturant! :lookaroun

Animaniac93-98

I also hate having to take my firends on Flight To The Moon in MK I hate the smell of that hot dog and there is nothing worse they the queue music in If you Had Wings and I can never score that 999,999 on it. But my all time fav attraction has to be The Mickey Mouse Revue, I love the smell of the apple pie and seeing Peter Pan in 3D.

J

I hate how hard it is to get a reservation at King Stefan's Banquet Hall and how there is no more walk-ins for the Top of the World restaurant :lol:

DisneyDragon

Yeah, I can't hear the narration on 20K anymore and when I yelled "Dive, dive", people really scrambled. Got me kicked out of the park, it did.:ROFLOL:

And World of Motion seems a lot faster to me. I lost my hat during the speed tunnel...did they add fans or something because it was ripped right off my head.:D

As for Gran Fiesta, we all know that adding a couple of birds to an attraction takes it up a notch. Anything 'under new management' gets a least a whole ticket class higher!:lookaroun

I really hope they don't change that first, tomb-like, tunnel. I really like that. Replacing the Mexican 'Buck Rogers' Dancers with the 3Cs...that's okay by me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom