Google Earth / 3dParks is LIVE!!!! GO GO GO

Mouse Crazy

Guys, I just downloaded the new Google Earth, typed in Disney World and got to Seven Seas, but there's no golden Mickey ears. Anyone else have/had this problem?

EDIT: Oops, my bad. Didn't have the 3D Buildings layer on.
Im also having this problem but do have the 3d buildings switched on suggestions

Mad Stitch

I wasn’t seeing the ears at first either. My problem was I didn’t restart Google Earth after updating it. Once I did that the ears appeared. All the ears seam to do is pop up textbox with information about the attraction, the same ones you can see by going to the WDW web site.

Flounder_de

This should do the trick ...

If you use a non GE english-us version then you have to change GE language settings to "en-us" and restart GE before this Disney layer shows up.

GE should create a more easy way to language change instead of we need to restart after a change of the language settings.

Have fun ...

Cheers,
Flounder

Paul06TC

I'm at Aloha Isle. When does it open? I need a Dole Whip. :lol:

Geez, When do they open, I'm there as well....Helllooooo I would like a Dole Float, please!!!!!

PineappleDoleFloat.jpg

JessicaB

I think I must be tech stupid. Because I'm having a hard time controling google earth. It's proably just me.:shrug: It's still great though.

bgraham34

Its pretty neat. I finally got to view the MK. Its a bit slow, probably because of all the people looking at it. I will check it out later on and hope its a little faster.

I like how there is no water around the castle, just trees. i got a little chuckle with that.

I think it looks a little cheesey....Id rather look at WDW through regular google earth or live search map (which is better than google earth)

shakes20

I'm not going to get any work done today!

Has anyone toured the Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse? They have the bowl of fruit on the table!

This is fantastic!

DisneyMusician2

This is one of the coolest things EVER.

Just so everyone knows...

It takes a little while to fully render on my PC, but the detail is amazing.

Makes me nostalgic for the old Disney World Explorer Software. I keep hoping they'll take another shot at that. It was awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom