Goodbye Kryssa... hello Stacy

disneylands

Account Suspended
I never say kryssa but I did see Stacy and I thought that she was soooo annoying, I could barely watch. by the way, what was the "old" number one?, mission: space?

bgraham34

Holy Crap was Stacy Annoying. I just wanted to hit her. She was a little cute but I was annoyed to death. And can they show anything more than the top 7 things to see in Disney.

Timon

Has anyone checked out the babe on the Disney Spanish Tour Channel 53. Currently holding the hottest Disney hostette title. I don't know what she saying but it doesn't realy matter.:D

WDWScottieBoy

Timon said:
Has anyone checked out the babe on the Disney Spanish Tour Channel 53. Currently holding the hottest Disney hostette title. I don't know what she saying but it doesn't realy matter.:D

And she's even better in person. :animwink:

ssidiouss@mac.c

I finally had a chance to watch this new girl Stacy.. and I must say that she's like a cheap version of Kryssa. Kryssa was cute and seemed to be honest to her personality.. but this new girl Stacy seems to be forcing the cuteness too much. I also dont like her hair at all.. Kryssa is much hotter.

They really need to bring back Kryssa.. I used to leave on the Top 7 attractions all the time in my room but this year I switched to that chinese dude yelling about appliances. That guy is hilarious!!! He's waki-nu-nu!!!

drnilescrane

I've watched all three (Mr. Zip, Kryssa and Stacy) and In my opinion, I feel that while all of them need work, Stacy is truely horrible. I couldn't watch more than half the loop.

I think the best solution would be a Zip A Dee Do Dah meets Kryssa. Cut out the Top 7 and reintorduce updated animations, all hosted by Kryssa... I wan't a fan of Mr. Zip's 'zipping' around the studio, I'd prefer it to be hosted from the parks.

(Check out the Appliance Direct Video's Here: http://www.appliancedirect.com/main/index.asp)

WDWanonymouse

drnilescrane said:
I've watched all three (Mr. Zip, Kryssa and Stacy) and In my opinion, I feel that while all of them need work, Stacy is truely horrible. I couldn't watch more than half the loop.

I think the best solution would be a Zip A Dee Do Dah meets Kryssa. Cut out the Top 7 and reintorduce updated animations, all hosted by Kryssa... I wan't a fan of Mr. Zip's 'zipping' around the studio, I'd prefer it to be hosted from the parks.

(Check out the Appliance Direct Video's Here: http://www.appliancedirect.com/main/index.asp)

I wouldnt say Stacy is horrible. Shes just not Kryssa so its hard to be a fan. I got the planning DVD in the mail today (ordered back in june!) and Stacy is okay. But still, its too bad Kryssa never made it onto a DVD or anything since she had the best personality for doing this kind of stuff.

Anyway, I cant believe there still isnt a high quality copy of Kryssa's top 7. I guess at this point its hopeless and Kryssa will just go down in Disney history as a cult icon that they never embraced.

drnilescrane

WDWanonymouse said:
I wouldnt say Stacy is horrible. Shes just not Kryssa so its hard to be a fan. I got the planning DVD in the mail today (ordered back in june!) and Stacy is okay. But still, its too bad Kryssa never made it onto a DVD or anything since she had the best personality for doing this kind of stuff.

Anyway, I cant believe there still isnt a high quality copy of Kryssa's top 7. I guess at this point its hopeless and Kryssa will just go down in Disney history as a cult icon that they never embraced.
Is this the 2005-2006 DVD, because they have that group of four on the HCOE one with a different Stacy and horrible graphics. I want that Recreation guy on the DVD to host the loop...

Texas84

Again, The Thread That Will Never Die!

Finally saw Stacy. It's obvious they are going for the younger crowd with her. Cute but annoying. I missed Kryssa, but that Spanish chica WAS hot! :D The DVC girl was more Kryssa-like, but obviously going for the older crowd with money. I would have bought more points if I could have met her! :cool:

NTI2002

I think they out did them selves with the "tip for today" resort tour. it was the best one.
more laid back. the top 7 is just to in your face.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom