Goodbye BAH!!!

copcarguyp71

Original Poster
Today marks the beginning of the end of the BAH. Some are happy...some are sad but no matter what it hopefully marks a new commitment by Disney to a forgotten park.

I, myself will not be sad to see the hat go. The theater behind it is such a wonderful bit of architecture and I hope they bring it to the forefront of the scenery in the middle of the park.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
So long farewell....
IMG_0518.JPG

wdwgreek

I want a photo progression! is that weird? I feel like in any other situation excitement over a building being torn down would be looked at oddly, but in this case no reservations exist!

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
I'm too young to remember MGM/DHS before the hat, but I came to despise it after seeing how Hollywood Blvd looked before it was built. Good riddance!

Arthur Wellesley

Dear BAH,

You are like the relative who won't leave the party hours after other guests have gone home. You are like the child who won't fly the nest by age 25. You are like the scar which won't heal. But now the time hath come to bid thee farewell. The lingering relative is finally being forced to leave, the child is finally sprouting wings and preparing to venture onward, the scar finally healed with proper ointment...your journey is reaching it's joyous conclusion.
Over the past many-a-year you have delighted few while annoyed many. For years you just stood there, stretching up toward the heavens, gleaming in the sunlight like a gigantic blue candycorn pooped-out by a smurf. Well those days are coming to a close dear BAH.
So now your role in the ever-changing stage that is WDW has reached it's final act. Some may applause what you have accomplished, but others like mine self shall see joy & splendor in your coming absence.
Do not take any of this personally, BAH. 'Tis not you as a symbol upon which our aggressions over past decade hath been aimed. Your legendary presence in animation shalt forever be highly esteemed. But 'tis your role as a theme park icon which has become more than monotonous.
And now I must end this. Go your merry way, BAH, step down from yonder pedestal so that our eyes may once more gaze down Hollywood Blvd. onto that glorious symbol of film & cinema which has been shadowed far too long.

Farewell, and Godspeed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom