Goodbye BAH!!!

Foolish Mortal

BAH ? I should probably know this but it's not ringing a bell. Obviously it has to do with the hat, but I can't find what it stands for. lots of threads with it but no explanation.at least not that I've seen.

copcarguyp71

Original Poster
BAH ? I should probably know this but it's not ringing a bell. Obviously it has to do with the hat, but I can't find what it stands for. lots of threads with it but no explanation.at least not that I've seen.

Big
A$$
Hat

Here is what we can (hopefully) look forward to once again...
r-1404054947-HollywoodBoulevard3.jpg

wdisney9000

Truindenashendubapreser
Premium Member
Big
A$$
Hat

Here is what we can (hopefully) look forward to once again...
r-1404054947-HollywoodBoulevard3.jpg

Look at that picture, that's what it's supposed to look like! I know some will miss the BAH, but think about this,..you got to MK to be inside of fairy tale fantasy land and seeing the castle at the end of MSUSA creates that feeling, you go to Epcot to experience the future (sort of) and to experience different communities of the world and seeing Spaceship Earth as you enter really brings you there. Hollywood Studios is meant to make you feel like your in Hollywood. Looking down Hollywood Blvd and seeing the theater sets the tone PERFECTLY. Some might think that the famous Hollywood sign on the hills would be better for that effect but I disagree. The Theater is perfect because you want to feel like your in the middle of it. It's personal and up close. The Hollywood sign is way up on the hillside and is meant to be seen from a distance.

The theater works much better and there is absolutely no way anyone could tell me that the BAH in any way whatsoever makes you feel like your walking into the Golden Age of Hollywood. It just makes you think Mickey Mouse or Fantasia, which is cool, but not proper, but I've spent enough time in the Maelstrom/Frozen thread arguing proper, so I'll just leave it at that. And to the BAH...I never hated you, I just hate where they put you, I wish you well......deuces!

jmenjes

In the off chance Disney needs a suggestion of where to place the BAH, I'd like to propose relocating it to the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

Bye bye, so long, farewell, auf wiedersehn...and good riddance.

copcarguyp71

Original Poster
In the off chance Disney needs a suggestion of where to place the BAH, I'd like to propose relocating it to the bottom of the Marianas Trench.

Actually I was thinking in place of the huge trading pin Kiosk in DTD. In all seriousness it would be pretty cool approaching DTD by boat and seeing the BAH as a centerpiece.

FettFan

I propose sinking it in the Atlantic next to the Tower of the Four Winds.
1964Pepsi.jpg

Disney can then charge folks to dive out to see them.

tahqa

Probably not, as the current rumor is for another stage, possibly one that raises and lowers from underground.
Yes, I heard from someone at DHS that would know that the BAH will be replaced with a permanent stage. There was no word from them whether it would raise and lower from the ground.

WDWVolFan

Disney will build a giant wizard Mickey, turn the BAH upside down and the animatronics of the Wizard Mickey will pull Walt's frozen body from inside the BAH and a pop up sign will say "Sorry for the Inconvenience. We're working hard to bring Walt back. Thank you for your patience!" and then pixie dust would go everywhere.

MickeyMomV

When we were there for our honeymoon in May of 2001 we took pictures of the hat going up. We are going to be there in 6 weeks and it would be wierd to be taking pictures of the hat going away.....
I don't think we have ever been to the park without the hat and we have been there 6 times with the hat. So for us it will be a bit different seeing it all open.

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
I think the theater is a better fit for Hollywood Studios, I spent many years going with it as the centerpiece. The hat was nice for a short time, but it never really fit in that spot. There are other spots where it would be a better fit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom