Good old Cheeseburger

Eeyore

Mrs. WDWMAGIC [Assistant Administrator]
Premium Member
I really like the burger at Raglan Road. I'm never very impressed with the burgers at WDW. The WORST burgers are at big river, planet Hollywood and abc commissary.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Peco's Bills will get me by, but if I have a real hankering for a burger I'll venture over to the Crossroads and go to Fudrucker's.

mickeysshoes

I am a vote for Raglan Road...and we had a great one at Big River...but its been a few years so not sure if they have changed given the above post!

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
At home.

There's so much better food at WDW, I wouldn't waste my time or money on a cheeseburger. :shrug:

ArtieJim

The buns Disney introduced last year are pretty unimpressive, but definitely Pecos Bill's on account of their fixins bar.

ddbowdoin

Peco's Bill when I am inside the park... not a bad burger, decent money, and nice fixings bar.

IMHO (there's the disclaimer) avoid Beaches and Cream.

My fiances mother has stayed at the BC and ranted about these burgers, especially how they were fresh never frozen. Well, things have certainly changed at Beaches. This was my first time there and as an overweight (well, not obese) afficinado of food I can tell you... it was frozen and flavorless. Not expensive by any means, but after the hype I was let down. Awesome theming though and great ice cream, but the burger itself... left me hanging.

Another vote for Pecos Bill's. Best burger I've ever had? No way! Classic Disney fast food? Definitely. Nothing says "Disney" to me like a Pecos Bill's burger...except Dole Whip, of course!

Tater48

If I have to have a burger at Disney, it would be Pecos Bills, but off property it is Beef O'Bradys or Steak & Shake.:slurp:

rsoxguy

Sorry, but I can honestly say that I do not like most of the counter-service burgers served at WDW. I find them to be dry and lukewarm patties of shame. If Soylent Green were an actual product, these burgers would be the perfect side dish.
The burgers at The Liberty Tree Tavern are better than others on Disney property. (IMO)

RonAnnArbor

I have never found a good plain-old cheeseburger in Disney Park property -- on the other hand, the burgers at some of the downtown disney restaurants are decent, as they are in some of the other out-of-park restaurants.

There are two cravings I make sure that I NEVER get while I am at WDW: the first is a decent cheeseburger -- save your money and go to your favorite restaurant at home. The second is pizza. The possible exception is Via Napoli, but frankly, I'm spoiled having some of the best pizza places a few miles from my house.

But burgers and pizza INSIDE the parks?? AVOID AVOID AVOID

plaz10

I rarely eat cheeseburgers at Disney. They are everywhere at home so usually I try to get something else. If I were to get a burger - probably at Cosmic Rays. I rarely eat at Cosmic Rays due to the crowds and at Pecos Bill I would order the pulled pork or the chicken wrap BUT since Cosmic Rays has a sweet toppings bar - I'd probably order one there. I actually like Mcdonalds and Wendys burgers so if I want a cheap burger I will wait until I get home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom