Good Luck Runners!

fmingo36

Original Poster
Today officially starts the Disney Marathon weekend!
I just wanted to wish everyone the BEST OF LUCK; whether your running in the 5K, Kids Races, Mickey Mile, The 1/2 Marathon, Full Marathon or Goofy Challenge, we have put so much of our blood, sweat, and tears into our training for this weekend-GREAT JOB!

SEE YOU AT THE FINISH LINE!: :sohappy:

fmingo36

Original Poster
That's really nice of you to wait on all of us to complete the race and be there for us! :animwink:

I was thinking you guys would be there for me as I crossed the line. I'll be the one of my hands and knees crawling to the finish line. :lol:

MCC1

Good race all...first in a few we're missing...I guess you can plan on wearing a little bit less than we had to last January...:cry:

Kristia

Dave-
I know I am soooooo ready for a 1/2 marathon, but I signed up for the full.
It'll be very interesting seeing my chip/time breakdowns.

That's the way I feel too! I should have done the half. I had a knee injury that put my training back by 2 months. Thought I could come back quicker. My longest training run was only 15 miles. Hopefully I will make it too the finish!!

Phonedave

That's the way I feel too! I should have done the half. I had a knee injury that put my training back by 2 months. Thought I could come back quicker. My longest training run was only 15 miles. Hopefully I will make it too the finish!!

I wish I had logged some longer ones as well. I was planning on my long run being 20, but I only got a 17 in.

I have done little running in the last two weeks. This marathon is really at a horrible time for a person living in the Northeast without a treadmill.

-dave

Erin_Akey

Good luck everyone!

Expo was really good today. Now I am really excited! Just hope I can get to sleep early tomorrow night!

I cannoot WAIt to crooss that finish line Saturday!!! I don't care if I am DEAD LAST as long as I finish!!!

Kristia

I wish I had logged some longer ones as well. I was planning on my long run being 20, but I only got a 17 in.

I have done little running in the last two weeks. This marathon is really at a horrible time for a person living in the Northeast without a treadmill.

-dave

I hear ya! My 18 miler was supposed to be the day of the blizzard. I don't have a treadmill either. Good luck! Looks like the weather system is moving quickly and should be out of the area by early afternoon. Hopefully your flights will be on time!

fmingo36

Original Poster

15 miles was my longest run too. I do have access to a treadmill (I have a gym membership) but anything over 1 1/2 hours on the treadmill is torture.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Picked up my race packet yesterdy at the ESPN complex...I'm in corral A!

Been running the boardwalk by Yacht/Beach Club to get ready, rest day today though.

Here we go!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom