Give Me Your Best Disney Memes

danpam1024

hDA920A84

Dragonrider1227

I got bored so I decided to test out my photoshop skills on this, I think it pretty much sums up Disney at the moment.View attachment 29863
LOL Good one. You could also have them talking about what movies to make and while the others suggest Frozen and Planes 2, Lasseter suggests "How about more 2-D?" and Iger throws him out the window too.
Hmm, I'll have to make that.
In the mean time, I made this;
http://jakerocks.ytmnd.com/

Figments Friend

Ugh, can't stand this. Snap a pic of this, gotta videotape that, and not enjoy ANY of it. The worst part is the glow from the cell phones, or idiots with their external video lighting.

The MOMENT "Wishes" started this past Saturday, it seemed like every single human being stood there with their freaking iPad/iPhone/camera taking photos. The glow from these screens nearly negated the point of the area lighting being reduced. I always want to tell people, "Enjoy the moment through your eyes, not a 4-inch screen! And by the way...your pictures probably suck!" I understand wanting photographs of a great memory, but standing there, videotaping the whole thing (vertically, at that) or taking flash photos of the ENTIRE fireworks/castle projection presentation is just plain dumb. YouTube has far superior videos than 99% of the people in that crowd! They should leave it to the pros and the really good amateurs. Look it up on google image or YouTube later! Or hell, get it from Martin!!!

(I have same general philosophy with taking photos/videos at concerts.)

Sorry for the rant....

No need to apologize....i think a lot of folks here can relate.
I feel the same way.

Take time to enjoy the actual moment with your own eyes, instead of constantly seeing the world through a 2 inch X 4 inch mini tv screen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom