Give Me Your Best Disney Memes

Cesar R M

No need to apologize....i think a lot of folks here can relate.
I feel the same way.

Take time to enjoy the actual moment with your own eyes, instead of constantly seeing the world through a 2 inch X 4 inch mini tv screen.
I honestly hate more the guys with the huge ipads or 10++ tablets blocking the entire view..
almost feels like they're demonstrating or trying to justify buying the huge tablet.

IWantMyMagicBand

I honestly hate more the guys with the huge ipads or 10++ tablets blocking the entire view..
almost feels like they're demonstrating or trying to justify buying the huge tablet.
You mean like this, I wanted to knock it off her hand. She stopped dead on Main Street, note the coverflap blocking the view from her head up to the pad:
SAM_2279.JPG

Figments Friend

That, or just blatantly 'showing off' their latest toy.

I experienced this last year when i visited DCA. Some folks were holding them up to take some photos of 'WoC' and for everyone standing behind them it was a bit...er...distracting would be the nicest word.

Cesar R M

Like the video says, it was filmed at MGM at Disneyworld.
The Streets of America has a San Francisco area with a Chinatown section. That may be what you were seeing.
that must be it, I just seen the asian looking words and I wondered if it was some of the Asian parks (hong kong or japan)

thx for the clarification.

Matt_Black

Like the video says, it was filmed at MGM at Disneyworld.
The Streets of America has a San Francisco area with a Chinatown section. That may be what you were seeing.

Possibly during the "Characterpalooza" when a horde of characters come out to meet and greet.

Cesar R M

I've often wondered if people even realize how utterly ridiculous and degrading they look in public when doing that, or if they know & just don't care. Either way, dignity go bye-bye.
probably because most people just look at them weirdly but never tell them they look stupid doing that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom