Giant Inflatable Wall-E Lands in Downtown Disney

Captain Hank

Original Poster
It looks like the West Side has a new member of its custodial staff: a giant, inflatable Waste Allocation Load Lifter-Earth class (A.K.A. WALL-E). He's landed near the entrance to AMC Pleasure Island that's closest to Planet Hollywood and the Pleasure Island bridge. Nearby speakers play what I presume to be the movie's soundtrack.

IMG_2230_r.jpg

IMG_2228_r.jpg

Some detail on one of his treads:

IMG_2229_r.jpg

And the banners on the barricades around him:

IMG_2227_r.jpg

IMG_2232_r.jpg

Finally, he has a little cousin just inside the theater entrance:

IMG_2234_r.jpg

He's just so darn cute...even when he's as tall as a house. :)

the-reason14

Im sorry, but this movie looks so stupid to me. A couple of pixar films did, and they turned out good in my eyes, but this one just looks like extreme crap. Its probably good though, Im sure, because I thought the same negative things about nemo, cars, and ratoutille.

tn1999

Im sorry, but this movie looks so stupid to me. A couple of pixar films did, and they turned out good in my eyes, but this one just looks like extreme crap. Its probably good though, Im sure, because I thought the same negative things about nemo, cars, and ratoutille.

I actually think the complete opposite.. for the first time actually.. I am more intriqued by this Pixar film than any before it. Maybe that means it will actually be crap?? The premise is very... unconventional in a good way.

TheDisneyMagic

I am looking forward to this movie just as much as I was looking forward to enchanted, it looks amazing, I wasn't sure on how the story was going to be taken by the public but I am pretty sure it is going to be loved by everyone.

Thanks for the Downtown Disney shots.

IROC it

The one inside the theater has been here in Plano at the Cinemark for two months...

They have another one that has WALL-e sitting on one end of a park bench with "Eve" sitting on the other end...

But, yeah... I'm stoked to see this!

DisneyMusician2

I think by keeping a lot of the movie under wraps, many have been very intrigued by what this one may turn out to be.

I know I can't wait to get a peek at it. I can't ever remember a Pixar film getting this kind of public hype before, though.

the-reason14

Well its good people are eagerly anticipating this. Im pretty sure it will be recieved well and be successful. I just know that from the first promo I saw of this up until the latest Ive seen on tv and on the disney channel I just think it looks absolutely stupid. This film looks like garbage. But like I said, I thought the exact same thing about nemo, cars, and ratouiliie, and they were great movies, well I aint think they looked like garbage, just really stupid. Cars had to grow on me. But Im sure once I watch it, Ill think its great.

rangerbob

They stole the look from another film though. Everytime that I see him he reminds me of Johnny 5 from the Short Circuit film. I can just see Walle say "Johnny 5 is alive".

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy

Well, judging from your past history of assessments....I'll say Wall-E is in good shape then.
:D

Disneykidder

He is so adorable!! I love the blow up. I told my son we will see him when we go in August. I took a pic of my son with him and Eve at the movies the other day. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom