Giant Inflatable Wall-E Lands in Downtown Disney

bluefaery

They have another one that has WALL-e sitting on one end of a park bench with "Eve" sitting on the other end...

My theatre here in Austin, has the same bench. If you look on the bench b/t the 2 robots there is a heart that says WALL-E + EVE. I think it's so cute I took a picture with my camera phone and WALL-E is now my wallpapar on my phone.

WALL-E on the bench
2593154172_48940a8675.jpg

WALL-E + EVE (sorry for the glare. It was sitting right by the window)
2593154146_0878659f16.jpg

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Im sorry, but this movie looks so stupid to me. A couple of pixar films did, and they turned out good in my eyes, but this one just looks like extreme crap. Its probably good though, Im sure, because I thought the same negative things about nemo, cars, and ratoutille.
You just completely discredited your predicting opinion.... you're batting 0 for 3, I think I would use a DH from now on. :wave:

Piebald

I have the Wall-E / Eve sitting on the bench in my patio because my friend is a manager of a movie theater and gave me the little kit. I guess they moved it and changed it with the bigger Wall-E. It's pretty funny cause some kids in the neighborhood have seen it and think it is awesome. :lol:

bluefaery

I have the Wall-E / Eve sitting on the bench in my patio because my friend is a manager of a movie theater and gave me the little kit. I guess they moved it and changed it with the bigger Wall-E. It's pretty funny cause some kids in the neighborhood have seen it and think it is awesome. :lol:

I would love to see pics.

Omnimover

Y'know... I remember the days when a giant robot in an entertainment district was something to fear...

Maybe WALL-E will erase some of the bad press that Mecha Godzilla has been propogating for years.

:animwink:

Thanks for the pictures - The art style on those signs is just spot on.

EPCOT Explorer

My theatre here in Austin, has the same bench. If you look on the bench b/t the 2 robots there is a heart that says WALL-E + EVE. I think it's so cute I took a picture with my camera phone and WALL-E is now my wallpapar on my phone.

WALL-E on the bench
2593154172_48940a8675.jpg

WALL-E + EVE (sorry for the glare. It was sitting right by the window)
2593154146_0878659f16.jpg

How cute!I hope we get one of those!

Kerby626

Personally I see some similarities between WALL E and my favorite alien, Experiment 626. Maybe he does look like Johnny 5, but that's cool to me. This movie is gonna be awesome. I just added WALL E to my myspace, he's right next to the wife. I wonder if they did the same for DTD at Disneyland.

comics101

Disney seems extremely confident in Wall-E. Iger was on CNBC yesterday, and all he talked about was how excited he was for the film.

Im sorry, but this movie looks so stupid to me. A couple of pixar films did, and they turned out good in my eyes, but this one just looks like extreme crap. Its probably good though, Im sure, because I thought the same negative things about nemo, cars, and ratoutille.

I kinda sorta agree, but the more i see of it, the cuter it starts to look. I'm certainly going to go see it, and I really hope it's better than what both you and I are expecting.

Thanks for the pics Cap'n!:wave:

OmegaKnight

I personally can't wait for WALL*E to come out. He just looks so cute and the movie is from Andrew Stanton, the creator of what I consider Pixar's best movie to date, "Finding Nemo."

Legacy

I personally can't wait for WALL*E to come out. He just looks so cute and the movie is from Andrew Stanton, the creator of what I consider Pixar's best movie to date, "Finding Nemo."

Well, shoot. Now that I know that I'm probably not going to like it (no, I didn't like Finding Nemo).

I'm just curious to see how America reacts to the "700-lb humans" storyline.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom