Ghost Stories????

figmentdavid

I don't know if this is a haunt worthy thing, but didn't a CM die from falling off the old sky way buckets while repairing them? I am sure that many other things have happened at WDW. Supposedly a worker died at MGM by falling off a ladder and through a shop window.
Of course I have no way to back up these rumors.:zipit:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Originally posted by TimeBear

Then why did you feel the need to read and post to it?

:D

Because i have a right to read and say anything I'd like.....free country ya know......

Welcome to our boards...where we don't sugarcoat anything, and you'll always hear both sides of the issue.

brer big bear

Account Suspended
reallt spooky

my wife andi felt the same thing at tom sawyer island. there is something out there. you get this feeling in the caves that someone is watching you or following you:veryconfu

NowInc

Re: reallt spooky

Originally posted by brer big bear
my wife andi felt the same thing at tom sawyer island. there is something out there. you get this feeling in the caves that someone is watching you or following you:veryconfu

..hehe...Security cameras?

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
Re: reallt spooky

Originally posted by brer big bear

ok.. I'll come clean.. IT WAS ME!

:hammer:

darthdarrel

Well I`ve never had any weird experiences at Disney world,but I went to Gettysburgh PA and went on the Ghost tour and we went into the basement of the only female civilian casualty in the civil war in the battle of gettsburgh and my digital watch stopped,infact everbodies watch stopped.

brer big bear

Account Suspended
i know this is off the record

but i'm from gettysburg area and yes the town is very haunted you can see ghost at night from the battle feilds and i remember a college in gettysburg were student went to the bottom floor and when the doors open the saw a hospital for the union soldiers.:sohappy:

Grim Grinner

When you come right down to it, almost everyone seen or felt something that they could not outright explain. For me, I've been able to see more than enough stuff to shake up my perspective about the world (not just WDW).

If anyone here has felt something, please describe the sensation and the degree...

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I visited the buildings in Berlin where they held the "show trials" for Hitlers would be assasins. In what was originally the theatre they constructed gallows so the "guilty" could be hung straight away. That room definately had an unnerving atmosphere.
The upper gallery is peppered with bullet marks where two US soldiers on patrol shot at a suspected intruder only for it to vanish through a wall.
As for Disney the only starnge sensation I get there is the urge to part with cash when I pass pin stalls.:animwink:

Mr Disney

In the Parks
Yes
I may sound crazy, but here goes.

Ok. I was on Tom Sawyer Island when I was younger (6 or 7.) I'm 14 now. That was my first raft ride to TSI. I remember the whole thing. Playing around on all the rocks having a great time. Then I remember coming to some caves or tunnells or something. I went in and I remember that it was very dimly lit. I felt something pass me. I looked in the direction that it went and saw a shadow (or something) go through the wall. Then, the wall sucked in like when you let water run out of the drain. It became another tunnel/passageway except it was not lit. I immidiately ran out the cave and screamed and pitched a fit to get off of the island (no pun intended:animwink: ) We took thge raft back to the main land and I haven't been to the island since. Creepy huh?:confused:

alee4eva

That's really weird that everyone has the same feelings there... Actually I did feel kinda strange there a couple years ago and i havent been back since... Very weird

STGRhost

There was a custodial CM at MK that died when he fell off of a Skyway gondola, but I don't think it has any connection to the "feelings" in Tomorrowland. This CM was cleaning the Fantasyland Skyway station, and was picked up (they never determined exactly how) by the gondola, and fell off near the Dumbo ride (not in TL).
I think something some people are forgetting is the sheer size of WDW. MANY people have died there- of natural causes, in accidents, suicide, crime, etc. It happens all the time - not EVERY death is going to have a haunting attatched to it, even if you do believe in such things.
I don't know if this is a haunt worthy thing, but didn't a CM die from falling off the old sky way buckets while repairing them

TinmanHeart

Who George is!

According to a report at hiddenmickeys.org, the name of the master of the Haunted Mansion who hung himself (in the stretch room), is George Gracey!

tenchu

Re: Who George is!

Originally posted by TinmanHeart
According to a report at hiddenmickeys.org, the name of the master of the Haunted Mansion who hung himself (in the stretch room), is George Gracey!

Isn't george in the pirates of the carribean though?

TinkerBell9988

George from the Haunted Mansion has nothing to do with the Pirates' George (at least I dont think so..) But, its confirmed that the HM "hanging corpse" is George Gracey . :D :lol:

STGRhost

George from the Haunted Mansion has nothing to do with the Pirates' George (at least I dont think so..) But, its confirmed that the HM "hanging corpse" is George Gracey .

Master Gracy, whose body you see hanging from the attic in the stretch room, is named for Yale Gracy, an Imagineer who had a huge part in making the Haunted Mansion the attraction you see today. I have ~NO~ idea who George Gracy is supposed to be... Who "confirmed" that?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom