Getting to know you, getting to know all about u

Tramp

Originally posted by MouseMadness
Drifting just a bit.... how much does a 16 year old charge for babysitting services nowadays?

LMAO....I just saw that pic with you and your 4 little ones leaving WDW...Better find a babysitter that takes AMEX!:lol:

btw...that was a very cute picture!:wave:

MouseMadness

Originally posted by Tramp
LMAO....I just saw that pic with you and your 4 little ones leaving WDW...Better find a babysitter that takes AMEX!:lol:

btw...that was a very cute picture!:wave:

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Did you notice the face on the oldest one? Totally tear streaked cheeks! She was the only one who truly knew what was going on. But no, I could definitley not afford a babysitter!! 'Tis half the reason I stay home with them! :lol:

PalmTree7998

My name is Leslie. I'm a 23 yr.old single mom from Greenville, South Carolina. My son Tyler is 5 and we are both Disney fanatics. I work as a campaign administrator for our local YMCA. I also coach basketball for 4 and 5 year olds at the Y. I'm brand new to the boards, but am having fun so far! On June 23, my boyfriend and I will be heading down to Orlando for my very first trip without my son. (I'm excited, but I feel soooooo guilty going to Orlando without him!) We'll be doing mostly Universal, but I am managing to sneak in a day at MGM. :D

Tramp

ROFL!!!!!!!!!! :lol: Did you notice the face on the oldest one? Totally tear streaked cheeks! She was the only one who truly knew what was going on. But no, I could definitley not afford a babysitter!! 'Tis half the reason I stay home with them! :lol:

LMAO...yep, I noticed tears in her eyes...at least she was being honest, unlike her mom who forced that smile for the picture. :lol:

My wife and daughter cry aligator tears when we have to leave WDW...I have to caveman drag them out of the park!:lookaroun

Tramp

Originally posted by PalmTree7998
My name is Leslie. I'm a 23 yr.old single mom from Greenville, South Carolina. My son Tyler is 5 and we are both Disney fanatics. I work as a campaign administrator for our local YMCA. I also coach basketball for 4 and 5 year olds at the Y. I'm brand new to the boards, but am having fun so far! On June 23, my boyfriend and I will be heading down to Orlando for my very first trip without my son. (I'm excited, but I feel soooooo guilty going to Orlando without him!) We'll be doing mostly Universal, but I am managing to sneak in a day at MGM. :D

Hi Les....nice to meetcha...:wave:

MerHearted

I'll do it!!! :D

MouseMadness

Originally posted by Tramp
LMAO...yep, I noticed tears in her eyes...at least she was being honest, unlike her mom who forced that smile for the picture. :lol:

I know... we are booking 10 days next feb. My MIL decided that if we stay that long, maybe we'll be able to enjoy it a couple days before the "OMG, we have to leave in X number of days" sets in. :lol: Usually it's right as we step into our hotel room that we dread having to go home. My oldest, Kaitlyn, had kept a journal of our trip that week, and on the way home I wrote a little entry in it to try to cheer her up. The child cried for 5 hours! I was able to get her to smile just a tiny bit. Just imagine my life in another 7 or 8 years... In my MIl's christmas letter this year, she said that if my husband starts praying very earnestly right now, God will grant him just one pms week rather than giving us each a seperate one. :lol:

MerHearted

*Christy arrives in a boat to pick up her kids*

Vince: Here ya go, Kaitlyn, Lauren, and Mallory. All 3, nice and sound.

Christy: Where's the 4th one?

Vince: 4th one? I thought you only had 3.

Christy: I have a fourth child!!

Vince: *thinks for a bit* Uh... oh... ummm... I'll be right back! *swims away*

Christy: *waits there for 4 hours*

Vince: *swims back* Umm... how attached were you to that fourth one?

OldKeyWest24

Hey! Im Susan, I'm 16, and Im from South Jersey. Im a sophmore and school will be letting out June 24th n Ill be a Jr! I love all differnt kinds of music. I LOVE the beach. Once schools out, its my second home. Im learning how to surf this summer so that should be really cool. I love school alot..minus all the homework and stuff. I love to be with all my friends. I love making people laugh and smile..if I'm not doing that I'm not doing my job..and im bascially love having a good time! I have Dirty blonde hair, Blue eyes and I'm 5'6 with freakishly long skinny legs..haha :)

Susan

tiggerlover1971

Originally posted by MerHearted
*Christy arrives in a boat to pick up her kids*

Vince: Here ya go, Kaitlyn, Lauren, and Mallory. All 3, nice and sound.

Christy: Where's the 4th one?

Vince: 4th one? I thought you only had 3.

Christy: I have a fourth child!!

Vince: *thinks for a bit* Uh... oh... ummm... I'll be right back! *swims away*

Christy: *waits there for 4 hours*

Vince: *swims back* Umm... how attached were you to that fourth one?

oh my god this had me rolling on the floor laughing :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom