Getting to know you, getting to know all about u

figmentbaby

Original Poster
Hi guys! I haven't posted in awhile. I thought it would be nice to just describe yourself to see if anyone has common interests and to really know who you're talking to? I guess I'll start...

I'm 19 years old from Queens NY, attend Carnegie mellon school of architecture in BLAH pittsburgh (sorry if i affended anyone), I went to LaGuardia High school uhhhh loves art and volleyball? Oh yes and Disney of course!!! And if there is something sad about my life recently...I just broke up with my bf :cry: more like today or a couple of hours ago.

Ok everyone else?

MerHearted

I'm the mermaid king of the world!!!!

Ok ok, beyond that, I'm a 21 yr old college student from Philadelphia. I just got my bachelor's degree in the biological sciences at the University of Pennsylvania. This fall, I will go for my master's in computer science at Villanova University. I love hockey, wrestling, and Disney. Could you get me Penguins tickets? Pleeeeassse? Here, I'll do you a favor... *shove your ex down Darrel's pants* :lol:

Again, mermaid king of the world!!!!

MicBat

I'm 19 years old from Slidell, LA. I just completed my first year at Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA where I am majoring in Business Administration. I love the whole college life! I will hopefully be moving to Orlando in January to do the wdwcp.. I cant wait!!!

Kenan

My name is Kenan, and I'm 19 years old. Will be turning 20 on July 20 though. I recently got my Associates degree in Hotel Management, and will pursue my Bachelors degree in the same field starting in January 2004 at the University of Central Florida. I recently got hired as a Full-Time Cast Member, and I will be starting that on June 29. I am originally from Brooklyn, NY, but moved out to Long Island about 13 years after I was born. Im 6'1, and weigh a certain amount. I like basically everything, so IM me and we can chill in Florida (thats for anyone). :animwink: :) :wave: :lookaroun

I'm Kristen, and I'm 23. I live in downtown Chicago IL where I attend grad school at University of llinois at Chicago. I am graduating May 2004 and I will be a doctor of physical therapy. :sohappy: can't wait! I love to play euchre, anyone else like cards?. I love to go out with friends, check out the Chicago sites, go to Cubs games, etc. And I love to mess around online and frequent this site of course!

tiggerlover1971

hi I am cheryl live in south florida 32 yrs old married to a wonderful man named Richard I am going to school to get my degree in early education I am a subsitute teacher

figmentbaby

Original Poster
Originally posted by MerHearted

Ok ok, beyond that, I'm a 21 yr old college student from Philadelphia. I just got my bachelor's degree in the biological sciences at the University of Pennsylvania. This fall, I will go for my master's in computer science at Villanova University. I love hockey, wrestling, and Disney. Could you get me Penguins tickets? Pleeeeassse? Here, I'll do you a favor... *shove your ex down Darrel's pants* :lol:

If you come to visit I would love to get u tix to the penguins!!! I went this year and they won but i fell asleep at the game :brick:

And about my ex...I WOULD LOVE TO !

Captain Cab

I'm a 22 year old college graduate currently living in northern Atlanta, GA. I have a Bachelors in Science (Geosciences, Meteorology to be specific) from Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS. Go to hell Ole Miss! Gotta love those college rivalries. I am originally from Detroit, MI (formerly the most violent city in America, recently passed by St. Louis as the most violent). I have been a licensed pilot since Jan 3, 1998 and fly out of the third busiest airport in Georgia (Cobb County McCollum Field (RYY)). In my free time I like fast driving (I do have a perfect driving record though), fast cars (NASCAR and IRL), fast airplanes (military to be specific), and fast and intense roller coasters (any will do). I have probably made over 30-40 actual trips to WDW (hundreds of visits into the actual theme parks), and I love going to Universal Orlando too.

figmentbaby

Original Poster
Originally posted by Captain Cab
I'm a 22 year old college graduate currently living in northern Atlanta, GA. I have a Bachelors in Science (Geosciences, Meteorology to be specific) from Mississippi State University in Starkville, MS. Go to hell Ole Miss! Gotta love those college rivalries. I am originally from Detroit, MI (formerly the most violent city in America, recently passed by St. Louis as the most violent). I have been a licensed pilot since Jan 3, 1998 and fly out of the third busiest airport in Georgia (Cobb County McCollum Field (RYY)). In my free time I like fast driving (I do have a perfect driving record though), fast cars (NASCAR and IRL), fast airplanes (military to be specific), and fast and intense roller coasters (any will do). I have probably made over 30-40 actual trips to WDW (hundreds of visits into the actual theme parks), and I love going to Universal Orlando too.

airplanes are sooooooooooooooooooooooo scary!!! I wont bring up why i have that fear but if u think hard enough or look at my profile... =*( But hey more power to you

darthdarrel

Originally posted by MerHearted

Hey Get that guy out of there! :eek:

AdLibSean

I'm Sean- a 19 year old ready for summer to be over! I can't wait to get back to my other home where I'll be starting my second year at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC. I'm a Theatre major with a tech emphasis and love lighting design, stage managing, and performing for the hell of it as well. I plan on going to grad school somewhere once I gradutate to get my MBA. I'll probably be looking into the CP my senior year. And then plan to move to FL. Of course Disney is my thing, otherwise I'd probably be doing something else with my life. And Figmentbaby, I know how you feel- I'm about to end a 3 year relationship with my girlfriend. Not by my choosing though. We've been taking time off for about 3 mos. and she called recently and gave me the old "we need to talk" so I guess you know what happens next... college SUCKS when it comes to maintaining relationships... oh well.

figmentbaby

Original Poster
Originally posted by AdLibSean
I'm Sean- a 19 year old ready for summer to be over! I can't wait to get back to my other home where I'll be starting my second year at Winthrop University in Rock Hill, SC. I'm a Theatre major with a tech emphasis and love lighting design, stage managing, and performing for the hell of it as well. I plan on going to grad school somewhere once I gradutate to get my MBA. I'll probably be looking into the CP my senior year. And then plan to move to FL. Of course Disney is my thing, otherwise I'd probably be doing something else with my life. And Figmentbaby, I know how you feel- I'm about to end a 3 year relationship with my girlfriend. Not by my choosing though. We've been taking time off for about 3 mos. and she called recently and gave me the old "we need to talk" so I guess you know what happens next... college SUCKS when it comes to maintaining relationships... oh well.

Hun I feel your pain and I'm so so very sorry. If you need to talk you can just im me at luvsnl97 ok??? I hope things go well! On a brighter note, I love performing too and i've done lots of commercials! Of course, I'm the cameo that no one pays attention to but its still a thrill. Stage designing and lighting is my thing as well :animwink:

Maria

Originally posted by figmentbaby
airplanes are sooooooooooooooooooooooo scary!!! I wont bring up why i have that fear but if u think hard enough or look at my profile... =*( But hey more power to you

I read your profile and couldn´t find why you are so afraid of them, but I loooooooove flying (and sitting by the window) and if it was up to me, I would fly everyhwere instead of taking a bus or driving. You are a lot safer up there! :animwink:

Oh, and I am Maria, I live in Mexico, won´t mention my age again because this thread is making me feel old so far, but I´m a Tourism Business Administration graduate, with diplomas in Marketing and Organizational Communications and Public Relations. I was a cast member from September 98 to December 99 in Epcot. I love travelling and I am not working now, so I am enjoying the wonders of being my daddy´s girl for a while. :animwink:

darthdarrel

Hello My Name is Darrel Buccilli I`m 35, I will be 36 on July 5. I currently am a computer PC board hand solder technician.
I love anything Disney,I am a civil war buff, Vampire lore and anything Star wars!
My favorite movies are:
1- All the Star Wars movies
2- Gone with the wind
3- Interview with the Vampire
4- Lord of the Rings:The fellowship of the Ring
5- The Two towers
6- Anna and the King
7- The Matrix reloaded
8- The Matrix
9- Beauty and the Beast
10- The King and I
Music Let`s see I love 80`s New Wave/Industrial/Goth and Techno/Trance
My favorite groups are Depeche Mode, Front 242, The Cure, VNV Nation, Bella Morte, Theatre of tragedy, Soil & Eclipse,Camouflage, Erasure, Frontline assembly, Skinny Puppy, Ministry and Zeromancer. :D
And I love going to Civil war re-enactments and going to Medieval faires and ofcourse Going to Disney World! :D

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Maria
I read your profile and couldn´t find why you are so afraid of them, but I loooooooove flying (and sitting by the window) and if it was up to me, I would fly everyhwere instead of taking a bus or driving. You are a lot safer up there! :animwink:

Oh, and I am Maria, I live in Mexico, won´t mention my age again because this thread is making me feel old so far, but I´m a Tourism Business Administration graduate, with diplomas in Marketing and Organizational Communications and Public Relations. I was a cast member from September 98 to December 99 in Epcot. I love travelling and I am not working now, so I am enjoying the wonders of being my daddy´s girl for a while. :animwink:

Maria...look at her location :cry:

Well, here goes...

I am Brian, I live in Bah-stin Mass... (Maria don't worry about your age...you be a hottie no matter what that number says :animwink: (Plus...25 isn't old). I'm an architectural engineer...which means...I design the pretty buildings :lol: (and some not-so-pretty) :hammer: . I'm moving to Orlando at the end of January/early Feb and this year I've already got 4 trips down there on the cards...(but two of them because of the move). Hmmm....what else can I say... Oh, duh, I'm 24 and you really shouldn't take anything I say seriously (unless it's a "heart to heart.") Well, that is all for now... Ah what the heck... *shoves Vince down Darrel's pants*

MerHearted

Originally posted by figmentbaby
If you come to visit I would love to get u tix to the penguins!!! I went this year and they won but i fell asleep at the game :brick:

And about my ex...I WOULD LOVE TO !

WOOHOO!!! *cancels July-August WDW trip for the trip to Pittsburgh* Haha.. ok, maybe not. :animwink:

Mario is one of my idols. It hurts to see my Pens officially let go of the contender role and go into full rebuilding mode, but if Anaheim, Minnesota, Tampa Bay, and Ottawa have shown something, with enough patience and work, your chance to shine cannot be too far away, especially with the Penguins's incredible depth at youth. They have the number 3 draft pick this year and I hear the top 3 prospects this year are really talented. I doubt they'll be much of a threat next year, but if the NHL can get a good new collective bargaining agreement in 2004, the Penguins have a real shot at competing again. Till then, it will be kinda nice to see these kids mature and try to become superstars.

PhotoDave219

Alright, in the spirit of things...... I'm Dave, i'm 28 and a recent graduate of George Mason Univ. in Virginia. I'm a freelance photojournalist (and looking for a job - have camera, will travel). I'm into Hockey (I root for the GOOD team in Pennsylvania - The Flyers), follow most sports. Movie buff, handyman, cook, music buff. (Give me the Godfather and the doors and i'm set) I want to see the world and travel. (Or end up at WDW)

Okay, Mer - get ready for a strike, because Bettman cant get along with the Union.

Darrel - Kein Mehreit Fur Die Mitleid.

MouseMadness

YAY! I love these!

My name's Christy, and I have been living in the Detroit area for a year now. I'm originally from Ohio, and also lived in Kansas City for two years. (my favorite place to live so far! :) ) Um, I'm married to Andy, he's a resident at Detroit Medical Center, specializing in radiology. I have four kids (get out the notepads) Kaitlyn, 8, Mallory, 5, Lauren, 3 (four in august) and Leah, 16 months. I also have a dog named Wilhelm. I stay home with the babies for now, and still haven't figured out what I would want to do with myself when I've got them all in school all day. I guess I have a couple years yet to think about that. Oh, I'm 27, um, I'm broke, and let me see.... I love horses, and I love to read when I can. My all time favorite book is catch 22, whatever that says about me. And I'm anxiously awaiting the next harry potter book. Guess that's it. Oh, and Vince is my little atlantican lolita, so back off!! ;)

MerHearted

Flyers?... more like Chokers... *puts Dave on "nemesis" list* :lol:

And it's not gonna be a strike, it's gonna be a lockout by the owners. We need a hard salary cap. Ok, no more hockey talk, it's a get to know you thread. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom