Get a free on ride photo from Expedition Everest

OmegaKnight

Original Poster
From now until September 30, if you complete all 3 episodes of Yeti Vision on disneyeverest.com, you can receive a free 5x7 photograph of your ride aboard Expedition Everest. When you complete all 3 episodes, a voucher with a bar code will print out. You take this voucher to Animal Kingdom guest relations who will verify the authenticity and then hand you a coupon to use at Everest's merchandise location, Serka Zong Bazaar. You must have this coupon in order to receive the free photo. Just having the initial voucher will not be sufficient. That is not a bad little prize for playing an online game.

kodiak5bears

THANK YOU!!:D I just checked it out, :lookaroun played the game :brick: and now my coupon for my FREE picture is printing! :sohappy: I'll be using it in 7 DAYS!!

brkgnews

Sweet. Something about my update from the second to the third level farked up and it wouldn't offer the third level. So I'll have to try to download again.

DisneyBunny

Just curious. I'm trying to stay as spoiler-free as possible (yeah, I know, hard to do around these parts). How spoiler-laden is Yeti Vision? I want my free picture, but I don't want to ruin my fun of seeing it for the first time.

Captain Hank

Ummm, okay, I feel kinda stupid...but I can't get past the first level. :eek: I get all the way to getting the coal into the steam engine, but I can't find the matches. Anyone want to drop a hint?

Ciciwoowoo

Captain Hank, the matches were in the museum.

Thanks so much for this tip on the free pic! We're going at the end of April and I've got my 9 year old convinced we are definetely going on this ride!

kcnole

the coupon is only good through September 30.

The matches were a little hard to find. You have to use one of your yeti powers to get to where they are.

As to spoilers. It doesn't spoil it too much. It shows the train going up the tracks to the point where they're busted and then shows the train going backwards, but that's all seen through yeti vision. I haven't ridden it as it wasn't open when I was last there, but I don't think it spoils too much.

EpcotServo

OmegaKnight said:
From now until September 30, if you complete all 3 episodes of Yeti Vision on disneyeverest.com, you can receive a free 5x7 photograph of your ride aboard Expedition Everest. When you complete all 3 episodes, a voucher with a bar code will print out. You take this voucher to Animal Kingdom guest relations who will verify the authenticity and then hand you a coupon to use at Everest's merchandise location, Serka Zong Bazaar. You must have this coupon in order to receive the free photo. Just having the initial voucher will not be sufficient. That is not a bad little prize for playing an online game.
Wow! That's really nice of Disney/VMK. Thanks for the great news! By the way, do you know if the voucher you get from Guest Relations has to be used on the date you redeem the print out? Or can you save it for another time? Thanks again! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom