Get a free on ride photo from Expedition Everest

ghostrider455

Hey, I'm using firefox as my default web browser and when it loads the voucher all I get is an error. I can't get it anymore. Can anybody tell me how to get it to work?

disneydaft

ghostrider455 said:
Hey, I'm using firefox as my default web browser and when it loads the voucher all I get is an error. I can't get it anymore. Can anybody tell me how to get it to work?

go to Start / Control Panel
Double click Internet Options
Click on the Programs Tab.

Tick the box at the bottom that says "Internet explorer should check to see if it is the default browser"

Click OK

Start Internet Explorer.

Click OK when the box appears asking if you want it to be your default browser.

Reload Yeti Vision and play episode 3 again.

Captain Hank

:lol: I just realized that I never thought to scroll over to the right while in the train. I just finished the game and got my printout.

Captain Hank

kcnole said:
there wasn't anything to the right past the combination and the location for the starter.
Yeah, I hadn't even looked that far--I couldn't find the combination or starter until I just happened to hit the right arrow key.

landauh

ghostrider455 said:
Edit: I got internet explorer as my default browser, but now the game will not give me the option to print the voucher. :(

Go to the directory that you installed the game (default is c:\Program Files\Disney\Yetivision). There should be a web file there named photopass.html (I am on a different computer now, andI don't remember the exact filename). Open this file and you will should get your pass.

landauh

DisneyBunny said:
Mine too. :cry:

Anyone know why?

Check and make sure that you have the following minimum requirements:

- An Intel Pentium 3 1.0 GHz CPU or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz CPU
- At least 256 MB of RAM
- An Nvidia GeForce or newer, ATI Radeon or newer, or Intel i845G/i865G
- A DirectX 3-compliant sound card
- A 2-button mouse and keyboard
- Microsoft Windows 98SE, Windows 2000, Windows ME, or Windows XP
- DirectX 8
- A DSL or better internet connection

If you do not have DirectX 8 or better, or the graphics card the program will not complete the installation.

angelfaerie52

I was all ready to try it, but nope, it's for Windows only.

You'd think with buying Pixar and getting all buddy buddy with Steve Jobs, Disney would make their games multi platform friendly.

I am a sad Mac owner!

Jamesnm

Help....what do you do with the magic scroll that unlocks the box...

I feel really stupid but I dont know what to do with the magic scroll thingy in the first episode....where is the box??????

mkt

When a paradise is lost go straight to Disney™
Premium Member
weird... my compy meets/exceeds all of those requirements, but no go.. .grrr

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom