Get a free on ride photo from Expedition Everest

nibblesandbits

imagineer boy said:
What the hell is your problem? And why did you send me that rediculous PM?

sherpadude said:
Oops! I owe you an apology. I didn't realize I had sent that as a PM. I'm still getting used to navigating this message board. I'm afraid I may have sent several other people PMs also. I thought that by clicking on the person's name, that was how you reply to them. Sorry about that.
I didn't even respond in this thread and I got a PM from him saying the exact same thing!

sherpadude

nibblesandbits said:
I didn't even respond in this thread and I got a PM from him saying the exact same thing!

I must have responded to something you said in another topic. I didn't mean to send it as a PM. It was an accident. Sorry.

nibblesandbits

sherpadude said:
I must have responded to something you said in another topic. I didn't mean to send it as a PM. It was an accident. Sorry.
That's fine...but I think that you've made your point...I've looked at your previous posts...almost all of them say something about how EE is boring. If you don't have anything productive to say...why mention it? We get it. You don't like EE. But you sure don't back up on why and also that doesn't mean that others don't like it. From what I've heard it has (and remember...this ride isn't even "officially" open yet...) recieved wonderful reviews. I don't know why you feel the constant need to keep stating the exact same opinion over and over again...but as I've said, we've got your point. :wave:

sherpadude

nibblesandbits said:
That's fine...but I think that you've made your point...I've looked at your previous posts...almost all of them say something about how EE is boring. If you don't have anything productive to say...why mention it? We get it. You don't like EE. But you sure don't back up on why and also that doesn't mean that others don't like it. From what I've heard it has (and remember...this ride isn't even "officially" open yet...) recieved wonderful reviews. I don't know why you feel the constant need to keep stating the exact same opinion over and over again...but as I've said, we've got your point. :wave:

Point well taken.

Since it hasn't officially opened, do you happen to know if they are planning to change or update anything before it does open? Maybe they have a lot of updates planned and it's just not finished yet. Just curious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom