General Audiences

DisneyJill

If my plane gets delayed.. I will be so utterly disgruntled... it will take 5 TSA agents to carry me off the plane, and another 5 to estinguish all the cigs I lit while on the plane while waiting on the runway for 2 hours. :lol: :lookaroun :eek:

And they'll have to pry your non-checked bag from your dead, lifeless fingers, so step off *itch? :lookaroun

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster
Father/Son bonding time hehe...

Dad got tickets for his 50th bday...so he asked me to go. (Although, I was his SECOND CHOICE!!!! (Hehe, he wanted to take Caleb...but he's just too young))

Jenn, there are tickets available for the Pats next weekend...come on up...we'll go :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Father/Son bonding time hehe...

Dad got tickets for his 50th bday...so he asked me to go. (Although, I was his SECOND CHOICE!!!! (Hehe, he wanted to take Caleb...but he's just too young))

Jenn, there are tickets available for the Pats next weekend...come on up...we'll go :lol:

Of course I'm off next weekend, but how in the eff I am supposed to get up there? :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Time to crush some dreams...

From the New York Post:

Partridge Family Shocker: David Cassidy Slept With Susan Dey
By Staff
Nov 30, 2006

Seventies hunk David Cassidy has stunned fans by revealing he once bedded his Tv sister Susan Dey.

The actor/singer has confessed he was never that attracted to the teenage actress when they started shooting The Partridge Family together, but she was so determined to sleep with the pin-up he gave in - and quickly regretted it.

:rolleyes: Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight... :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Original Poster

From the New York Post:

By Staff
Nov 30, 2006

Seventies hunk David Cassidy has stunned fans by revealing he once bedded his Tv sister Susan Dey.

The actor/singer has confessed he was never that attracted to the teenage actress when they started shooting The Partridge Family together, but she was so determined to sleep with the pin-up he gave in - and quickly regretted it.

OMG that's so lame of him :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.

From the New York Post:

By Staff
Nov 30, 2006

I blame that neighbor kid "Ricky" & possibly Mr. Kincaid :lookaroun

Is it sad that I even know the neighbor kid's name? :veryconfu :lookaroun :eek:

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom