Gay Day 2004?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigcarolina77

Original Poster
When is Gay Day this year? I'd croak if I drove all the way down to Orlando to find out I had made the mistake of taking my kids down there then.

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
http://www.gayday.com

some advice... don't comment, just look. These posts almost always end up with a HUGE fight on the boards and members being banned.

BG Rugger

Not really sure, but if it was up to "Presidnet" G.W. Bush it would probably take place on February 31st. :lol:

GIR

Account Suspended
i went to WDW on gay day one time accidentaly. I'm not telling you when it was because it dosnt matter and u COULD JUST GO TO GAYDAY.COM!!! and u shouldnt care,people have to get used to other people doing what they want and having there own opinions!

ACE

Originally posted by GIR
i went to WDW on gay day one time accidentaly. I'm not telling you when it was because it dosnt matter and u COULD JUST GO TO GAYDAY.COM!!! and u shouldnt care,people have to get used to other people doing what they want and having there own opinions!

That's true, so why should anyone have a special day for anything. Just go and have a vacation and don't make a big deal out of your sexuality, race, religion, gender, age, or anything else for that matter. Go have fun and keep your business to yourself.

:wave: ACE

RPMdfw

Originally posted by ACE
That's true, so why should anyone have a special day for anything. Just go and have a vacation and don't make a big deal out of your sexuality, race, religion, gender, age, or anything else for that matter. Go have fun and keep your business to yourself.

:wave: ACE

Just think of it as a great big Magical Gathering. That's all. It's a group of people with something specific in common that are getting together to enjoy Disney World.

Zipadeedoodah

Why would it be a "mistake" to take your children during Gay Day?....Are they going to turn into Aliens and attack your children? By all means keep them away then! The Gays are just so evil and scary....please...

SpongeScott

Originally posted by Wilt Dasney
Anyone care to start a pool on how long this thread will last? I'm taking 15 hours.
It might last longer if we talk about ice cream or puppies.

Breyers or Blue Bell?

Pure breeds or mutts?

Dairy Queen or Baskin Robbins?

Labs or poodles?

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by SpongeScott
Breyers or Blue Bell?

Pure breeds or mutts?

Labs or poodles?

Breyers

A dog is a dog...

Dairy Queen

Labs... poodles are evil.

meanmice

Wow, ok

I didn't know there was a gayday.com

Ben and Jerry's Mint Chocolate Cookie

Cats are better than dogs (mine is all black and named Jynx)

Baskin Robbins (which I didn't know until recently was owned by the same co. as Dunkin Donuts)

Labs (if it had to be a dog)

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
blue bell

mutts

baskin robbins

labs, poodles are evil, but not a cute evil

my wife and I were at MK with friends, ohhhhhhhhhhh I think it was in June '00, and we were unaware that it was gay day. didnt really care, didnt bother me, the only thing i had to watch was wavy to my friends across the way, because 2 seperate times, someone thought i was waving at them. They were a little embarrased when my friends/ wife (in the other situation) walked back up from the restroom or snack bar and the person figured i was waving at someone else.

no harm done. we all laughed.

TURKEY

Originally posted by SpongeScott
It might last longer if we talk about ice cream or puppies.

Breyers or Blue Bell?

Pure breeds or mutts?

Labs or poodles?

Breyers, but I prefer Yarnell's or Ben and Jerry's, but they aren't choices.

Personally, I like pure breeds, but love them all.

Dairy Queen

Labs, specifically my yellow labs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom