Gaston's Fountain....Ummm Take one angle shot and you get this?!

taz0162

Took a picture at Gaston's Fountain....I Got this...:eek:
DSC02452_zps2e027f28.jpg
This better not be how Lefou's brew is made. Where is the FDA on this one? <No really I did like Lefou's Brew and had to have a second cup of it before we left the park on the last night>

bubbles1812

But Gaston is one of the lamest villains. The real villain in Beauty and the Beast was the Beast's former self. His character redeems himself and he becomes a good man. Gaston was just this douchey womanizing frat boy character and a bizarre choice to feature in the park like this. There's nothing appealing about him for men or women. He isn't charming or delicious in his evilness like those other characters you mentioned. He's a total nincompoop and he never gets the girl. It's not as though they needed to have a fake "tavern" with a peeing Gaston statue.
In your opinion he may be a lame villain... Clearly a lot of people enjoy him. And clearly you didnt see people interacting with his character at the Meet and Greet. He was too much fun. Making everyone laugh. Also come on dude, he's not peeing. It's just the angle. Get over it. And of you aske people who the villain in Beauty and the Beast I doubt your going to get the answer of "Beast's former self." Also, featuring the tavern makes sense in the context of the area and the story. They have the castle, belle's cottage, maurice's, so why not the tavern?

Figments Friend

Well drinking all that beer...er...Lafou Brew is bound to get the pipes flowing with some...uh....nevermind..!

Oh..and the kid cups shown above. Wow...just wow...

I will never look at a kids sippy cup at Disney ever the same way again..!

acishere

This better not be how Lefou's brew is made. Where is the FDA on this one? <No really I did like Lefou's Brew and had to have a second cup of it before we left the park on the last night>
If Miller Light is able to get away with using this brewing process than I think Lefou's Brew will too.

Bob Saget

While MK's "Peeing Gaston" fountain may be original, it is sure to be followed by competition. For instance, IOA's new planned statue for Marvel Superhero Island was unveiled last week.
2152013_zps67f1b789.jpg

Sea World has yet to announce it's future plans to keep up with this new trend.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom