Gaston

Brer Rabbit 33

Original Poster
He looks really good to me, but not only that when I took my picture with him and talked to him, he was even better. He was my favorite character the whole trip! He was probably the funniest character I've ever met, but he stayed in character the whole time. If you're going soon you have to visit him. Trust me it'll be worth it.;)

Aurora1

He's an incredible meet and greet! I've done tons in my years going but he was by far the funniest! There was a LINE though- we got there a few minutes before his time started and by the time we left there were about 70 people waiting!

Brer Rabbit 33

Original Poster
He's an incredible meet and greet! I've done tons in my years going but he was by far the funniest! There was a LINE though- we got there a few minutes before his time started and by the time we left there were about 70 people waiting!
Yea all the people in line is what made me look to see what was happening. So I'm happy there was a line.:D

WDWYankee15

He was my favourite face character last year as well.
Tink was pretty amazing too.
It is the wisecracks that come with those characters' personality that make them great. Gaston and Tink for shore fit that mold. Also included and who I recently really enjoyed were Anatasia and Drazilla, along with Vidia (Tinkerbell's friend in the nook). All wisecrackers.

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
We got to watch him for a good 10 minutes while we were in line, so I knew what I was in for.
When I stepped up, I told him to "Behave, I'm a married lady".
After photos, as I was walking away, he shouted after me (loudly), "No, I will not make out with you later, Lady".

We met him during the FLE soft openings last year, so these M & G's were still pretty new. I hope they haven't forced him to reign in any of his insults. But ya know, some people are so sensitive.

ToTBellHop

We got to watch him for a good 10 minutes while we were in line, so I knew what I was in for.
When I stepped up, I told him to "Behave, I'm a married lady".
After photos, as I was walking away, he shouted after me (loudly), "No, I will not make out with you later, Lady".

We met him during the FLE soft openings last year, so these M & G's were still pretty new. I hope they haven't forced him to reign in any of his insults. But ya know, some people are so sensitive.
They have not!

Sped2424

Gaston is hilarious, its cool to see how popular he is with guests! and if anything I am shocked that TDO made him a regular. Considering how if it aint a princess or fur character they usually don't get much spotlight. NEXT we need a mad hatter!

ToTBellHop

Gaston is hilarious, its cool to see how popular he is with guests! and if anything I am shocked that TDO made him a regular. Considering how if it aint a princess or fur character they usually don't get much spotlight. NEXT we need a mad hatter!
I've been very pleased with this as well. The actors they have for him are FANTASTIC! Much better than seeing someone like Aurora. What do you talk with Aurora about? We know next to nothing about her. Maybe you could talk with her about the effects of Ambien?

Sped2424

I've been very pleased with this as well. The actors they have for him are FANTASTIC! Much better than seeing someone like Aurora. What do you talk with Aurora about? We know next to nothing about her. Maybe you could talk with her about the effects of Ambien?
I cannot agree more, she has always been the most boring of all the princesses for me, we literally don't learn anything about her other than she likes some guy she meet in a dream.

Lucky

Mad Hatter is at the 1900 Park Fare Character Breakfast at Gr Fl. Dinner buffet at same location has Cindy's mom and stepsisters. They're hilarious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom