Gaston

Sped2424

Mad Hatter is at the 1900 Park Fare Character Breakfast at Gr Fl. Dinner buffet at same location has Cindy's mom and stepsisters. They're hilarious.
He needs to be in the park! with alice causing mayhem like they do at disneyland

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
They used to appear regularly at the Tea Cups. This particular Hatter isn't there any more but I remember him very well as being hilarious and wonderful with the kids.

Sorry, most confused. I thought you meant Gaston and Alice, which quite frankly, did not make any sense.
Let's blame my daftness on pre-trip excitement. Headed to my happy place in 16 days. Sort of like 10/6, but not quite.

Sped2424

Sorry, most confused. I thought you meant Gaston and Alice, which quite frankly, did not make any sense.
Let's blame my daftness on pre-trip excitement. Headed to my happy place in 16 days. Sort of like 10/6, but not quite.
Ah you must be so excited!

JenniferS

Ah you must be so excited!
I am. Warts and all, there is nowhere I would rather be.
I have also converted my favourite BFF/SIL, so I always have a willing traveling companion when hubby is unavailable.
We are staying at POP during free dining, and have borrowed another brother's 11 year old son to go with us, so that I have a ride partner for RNRC, ToT, Everest, Splash and Space Mountain. My SIL doesn't do the higher octain rides; although, I think I've finally talked her into Test Track.
I'm making him go to CRT for breakfast with us, and he is being a great sport about it.

Sped2424

I am. Warts and all, there is nowhere I would rather be.
I have also converted my favourite BFF/SIL, so I always have a willing traveling companion when hubby is unavailable.
We are staying at POP during free dining, and have borrowed another brother's 11 year old son to go with us, so that I have a ride partner for RNRC, ToT, Everest, Splash and Space Mountain. My SIL doesn't do the higher octain rides; although, I think I've finally talked her into Test Track.
I'm making him go to CRT for breakfast with us, and he is being a great sport about it.
Test track really isn't that crazy so she should have a great time on it! What is CRT?

JenniferS

Test track really isn't that crazy so she should have a great time on it! What is CRT?
Cinderella's Royal Table - not usually an 11 year old boy's first choice to eat. As I said, he's being a great sport about it. I took his 9 year old sister last year while my SIL and her daughter did the Keys to the Kingdom tour.

Sped2424

Cinderella's Royal Table - not usually an 11 year old boy's first choice to eat. As I said, he's being a great sport about it. I took his 9 year old sister last year while my SIL and her daughter did the Keys to the Kingdom tour.
I think the food will more than make up for it! I hope you trip is great!!

The Duck

Sorry. Some people started talking about Hatter and I thought that you were with that bunch.

RunnerFool

he walked by my mom and she was like "ohhh lala" and he flipped his hair back and ran his fingers through it while saying "I know I'm beautiful"

jw24

Does Gaston have regularly scheduled times and are they posted in the guide map?

According to KennythePirate, this is Gaston's current schedule: http://kennythepirate.com/disney-world-character-schedules/disney-world-magic-kingdom-character-schedule-list/gaston/
Sometimes the times guides don't list all the available times and there are even some characters you can meet that are not listed in the times guide like the stepsisters and Peter Pan. (Somehow, when I visited WDW last March, he wasn't listed in the times guide but thanks to KTP, I was able to find his location!)

magicallactose

I so wish he would bare his chest every now and again, declaring, 'And every last inch of me's covered with hair'.
Seriously, I would pay an upcharge for that!;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom