*GASP* Wifey is tired if Disney!

wannabeBelle

I had also gotten a neg. rep for a posting that I did. Thankfully after I posted a comment similar to Gail's, most of the really amazing people on this board more than counterbalanced the negative rep points that I got!!!!!!! As far as having a different opinion, I have NEVER given someone a neg rep point for that. I believe that all opinions are worthwhile and vaild!!!!!! I like to hear other people's input on a specific subject and that is why I Am part of these forums. To criticize someone because they think differently on a specific topic than you do is close minded at best! State your opinion and allow others to state theirs!!! Unless the person is rude, nasty or abusive I dont believe neg. rep points are ever required!!! Have a great day!!! Belle

figmentmom

wannabeBelle said:
Unless the person is rude, nasty or abusive I dont believe neg. rep points are ever required!!! Have a great day!!! Belle

I agree with you, Marie. I have yet to give any negative reputation points because I haven't come across any posts that I thought were truly uncalled-for - at least, not yet!

I didn't sign my name to the positive reputation points I gave at first, but I do now. If I ever give any negative points, I will identify myself then as well. Anonymity can serve as a smokescreen to those bent on mischief.

Back to topic: Dividing our week's vacation between four nights at Disney and four nights at a beach elsewhere in Florida works for us!

Gail Hayden

WDWScottieBoy said:
Did you see this post Gail, you were probably typing your response to Toad as I typed this therefor when you posted mine was above yours. Just seeing if you have any information on this for me. Thanks! :wave:
Hi,
I sent you a pm. Hope it helps. :)

dismedic

I know exactly what you are talking about. For years my wife drove me crazy about WDW trips always avoided it.

For our 10th wedding aniversary I planned a secret trip to WDW just for her as a gift. Well let me tell you what a stress buster for me , I enjoyed it just as much if not more than her. My job is 24/7 and thru the year drives me crazy. WDW is a great outlet for me and her it serves as a place that has that last bit of magic in it.

Your wife may be tired of WDW but let it go for a year, The next year you go may be more enjoyable for both of you.

Take it from me all those years of griping it now its the most enjoyable vacation I take. She just might change her mind after a year.

Good luck.

Kadee

Hi dismedic!! Welcome to the Boards!!!!!

I am glad to know that you have finally come to your senses! :) . WDW is great, and I have to admit that I don't think I would ever get tired of it (and neither would my daughter) but once a year is too much for my husband. I love him dearly, so we do compromise. We take other trips (usually long weekend types) but don't spend too much so we can continue to save for WDW.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom