Gas Prices near WDW insane

smk

I just filled up with gas for 3.599 @ a Kroger grocery store. I scanned my "plus" card and filled up! :sohappy: It is scary how I think that is a good deal now. All the rest of the stations around the grocery store were 3.819 so I got a deal, my son is on his way there to fill up. I called everyone I know to tell them, gotta get it while it is such a deal.

DisneyPirate85

It is $3.65 a gllon here in Greencastle (30 miles west ot Indianapolis) and if you use your Kroger card its even $.10 less. But I would give it ALL up to live closer to the World!:wave:

wedway71

Yea until it jumped back up to $3.85 on thursday even though oil dropped :fork: but the point I was making about the amusement parks down in Florida was there is alot of tourism(Indy isnt known for major tourism) gas was cheaper than here.This summer Indiana was one of the higher gas prices around.

We do have "Great Times" on the south Side though.:D

Stop by my Meijer and apply for a Meijer Credit card.....Save 10 cents per gallon all the way to labor day......

disneydiva72

cheapest gas i've seen on Long Island was 3.81 (Valero, but they add 6 cents if you use a credit card) on CR-51 between Eastport and Center Moriches, 3.95 behind Tanger Outlets in riverhead (thats the hess station) and its around 3.80 in Shirley and Mastic, but then if you go to the Mobile station by exit 70 off the LIE its a whopping 4.29 a gallon. But then Mobile is always expensive but thats the only station that hasn't dropped it's prices since the gas started plummeting pennies each day.

I live in East Quogue, it was 4.07 today but in Riverhead it was 3.68, I nearly killed myself going through the circle just to get gas so "cheap" :lol:

Texas84

If you're passing through Macon, Georgia via I-475 on the way to WDW, stop at Kroger either at Zebulon Road or Eisenhower Crossing at Hwy 80. Runs about $3.60 before using your Kroger card. Paid $3.52 this AM with my card.

smk

It is $3.65 a gllon here in Greencastle (30 miles west ot Indianapolis) and if you use your Kroger card its even $.10 less. But I would give it ALL up to live closer to the World!:wave:

By the time my son got to the Kroger gas had gone up 4 cents a gallon! He was mad and I am perplexed.....why did gas go up 4 cents a gallon in a few short minutes? :veryconfu Never mind....don't anyone answer that question, it will lead to a dead end. :zipit:

What? We have such a great state. :lookaroun You would give all of this up to live by WDW? :lol::lol::p

smk

If you're passing through Macon, Georgia via I-475 on the way to WDW, stop at Kroger either at Zebulon Road or Eisenhower Crossing at Hwy 80. Runs about $3.60 before using your Kroger card. Paid $3.52 this AM with my card.
I'll keep this in mind in October when I will be passing thru on my way to the world. Any good hotels to keep in mind? How far of a drive to WDW from Macon? We usually stay one night on the road and I thought Valdosta may be a good stopping point but I don't know, depends on how long we can take driving before we have to get off the road.

wedway71

I'll keep this in mind in October when I will be passing thru on my way to the world. Any good hotels to keep in mind? How far of a drive to WDW from Macon? We usually stay one night on the road and I thought Valdosta may be a good stopping point but I don't know, depends on how long we can take driving before we have to get off the road.

2 years ago I moved from Florida to Indy. We drove in 2 days and made our stopping point in Mufresborro-sp? Tn.

If I am correct Valdosta is right over the state line and only around 3-4 hours if that from WDW.

smk

2 years ago I moved from Florida to Indy. We drove in 2 days and made our stopping point in Mufresborro-sp? Tn.

If I am correct Valdosta is right over the state line and only around 3-4 hours if that from WDW.
That sounds like quite a drive to go from Indy to Valdosta then, I don't want to drive so far on one day and be exhausted when I fianlly arrive in Orlando. Before we have stopped just south of Atlanta and then gone the rest of the way the second day and that has worked well for us. I think we'll stick to that plan.

I guess one good thing of living in (BFE) Iowa gas with Walmart discount was $3.40 last night. It still is not stopping us from going to the World. Prices can hit an all time high and we will just cut out other things to go.:ROFLOL:

Hrudey3032

We do have "Great Times" on the south Side though.:D

Stop by my Meijer and apply for a Meijer Credit card.....Save 10 cents per gallon all the way to labor day......

Need any PT help? :xmas: I may need one for Xmas.This is the one off of Southport correct? As far as credit cards go those are like bad for me :ROFLOL:

smk

I read on another post here yesterday (? I think) that the Hess station had gas for 1.99 a gallon. Not too bad, beats 4.19 we were paying a few short months ago!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom