Games of Chance at WDW

Justin

Well, I cant say anything about that, At first when i went to AK at Dinorama i wondered y they had those Carnival Games cause i didn't think that was a "Disney type thing." But i guess its all just a way of getting buisness. :rolleyes:

Sometimes parks must have to have crappy ways to find out how to make money. So far Six Flags is doing the best in these little carnival games. Its nothing really bad to have them thats just something in the theme park buisness that keeps them running. :brick:

But i do agree with you. Disney - Carnival Games, They dont fit. Alot of things that Walt didn't want in his park is now hapenenning sadly. Therefore i agree with the other peeps along with u that the prizes SUCK.:animwink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Justin
Its nothing really bad to have them thats just something in the theme park buisness that keeps them running.

yeah, but Disney has been doing just fine for decades without them....i just wish they had realised that before they introduced them to the park(s)

the_snow_prince

Originally posted by Dizknee_Phreek

yeah, but Disney has been doing just fine for decades without them....i just wish they had realised that before they introduced them to the park(s)

What would you call the Shootin' Gallery in Frontierland, the Jungle Boats in Adventureland, or the arcades throughout the resort? They take your money the same way the carnival games do, but hardly anything is ever said about it. Personally, the arcades to me are the same way as the games of chance, and if they stay in theming (obviously, I'd hate to see these in Fantasyland or World Showcase), I don't think it's too bad.

Justin

hmmm, i actually consider those things Money thieves too, but at least u can get 20seconds of fun out of it. :lol:

Those r unique little things, Throwing pins at balloons and other such is lame. even though u may not get prices on the other things at least u will get a few seconds of fun?:hammer:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom