Funny Ride Problems

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
Anyone been on a ride where something little wasn't working and it turned out to be histerical??

For me it was this- On the last hill of Splash Mountain, Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox talk to each other. They are supposed to say the same thing but it turned out wrong.

Brer Fox- "I'm just going to have to skin ya"
Brer Rabbit- "Roast me if you must,but please, please just don't drop me into that brer patch!!"
:p

That's just another reason why this ride needs a refurb!

xtimMOOthyx

In the final scene of COP, the father behind the counter was completely missing a hand! There were only moving wires! It was pretty funny.

DisneyFreak529

I went on "Winnie the Pooh" ride the music stopped half way and never came back on for the rest of the ride! All you could hear was the sounds of the things mov'n.

POTC in Disneyland, The battle sence was really awsome but I don't know if there was spost to be that much fog? I could barely see the boat??

Once I was in line for Buzz, and the killer AA Buzz in the que line apparently had a broken wrist. His arm was waving all around as he was talking as he usually does, and his left wrist was just flopping around all over the place in every possible direction. It was quite amusing..I think I even have a pic if I can still locate it.

TheOneVader

One time on Journey Into Your Imagination, in one of the scenes with Figment the audio was broken. So Figment was just standing there, his lips moving, with no words coming out.

wilary

Xmas Week. Midnight. Riding Splash as nauseum until the park closes. Last ride. Just went down the last drop and are stopped at the timing switch under the splashing waterfall when the two kids in the boat behind ours jump out and start running back towards the bridge.

Shouts from the loud speaker..."Stop! Stop! Stop! Get Back in the Boat! Stop!". Cast members came frantically running out from the tunnel apprehended the two youths and hauled them off to Disney jail. It took about five minutes before we got moving again. All five minutes, by the way, spent still next to the splashing water fall.

Poor sister got soaked. It was hilarious since she was the one who wanted to ride Splash Mountain...at night...in December...in the first place.

Good times.

PBarton

The last couple of times that we went on the Haunted Mansion, the sound seemed to go completly out of sync.

It was slightly amusing for a minute or so, but soon became annoying as all the sounds, effects and music clips seemed to be all playing at the same time - it just became a complete jumble of sound (this was during the graveyard scenes towards the end of the ride.)

This seems to have happenend on several occasions during our last visit (2004).

angelfaerie52

Not *too* funny, but I went on TT during my last trip in May and the audio just wasn't on. When we went to board, no one had been on the car beforehand and I didn't want to go in that one, but everyone else in the group just went on, so I had to load. Anyway, it really sucked because all the cool brake noises are just... the audio. The loop was no fun because I wasn't being encourage. The CMs let us go around and back on the ride though, with no wait. :) What was sad was that everyone else in our car was a new rider, so they thought that was the ride...

When I went on Winnie the Pooh, it had either an e-stop or they needed to stall because of whatever... and when it went back on, the audio track didn't synch up. Oops!

brkgnews

Once in CoP, Rover's neck in the 40s scene was stuck in the "Howl at the way Patty looks" position throughout the entire scene. Kind of weird.

Once in Journey into Imagination with Figment, the Eye Test screen was broken. Dr Nigel asked us to read the top line. Then... nothing happened. (Figment never showed, and the letters never moved). The ride just started moving, and everyone who was riding for the first time were left wondering what the heck was the point of that scene.

HMGhost13

Once in CoP dad's head was focused down at his lap the entire scene it was too funny. this was years and years ago.

I've had the HM dilemma.

At IoA we went on Cat in the Hat. They stoped for some reason and when they started back up, our car didn't spin or anything. definately not the same ride if it isn't spinning and moving around.

IlovyensiD

UltimtMickeyFan said:
Once I was in line for Buzz, and the killer AA Buzz in the que line apparently had a broken wrist. His arm was waving all around as he was talking as he usually does, and his left wrist was just flopping around all over the place in every possible direction. It was quite amusing..I think I even have a pic if I can still locate it.

i saw that to. it was really funny looking

TimeTrip

DisneyDellsDude said:
Anyone been on a ride where something little wasn't working and it turned out to be histerical??

For me it was this- On the last hill of Splash Mountain, Brer Rabbit and Brer Fox talk to each other. They are supposed to say the same thing but it turned out wrong.

Brer Fox- "I'm just going to have to skin ya"
Brer Rabbit- "Roast me if you must,but please, please just don't drop me into that brer patch!!"
:p

That's just another reason why this ride needs a refurb!

What's supposed to be said there? My memory is hazy on that exchange.

wdwishes2005

got stuck on test track 3 times... once in the heat chamber, once in the cold chamber, and once just outside the acid chameber, each for a good five minutes, and they didn't turn off the heat/cold chambers......

i broke buzz lightyear once, at the end where your not supposed to be able to turn anymore, and my joystick didn't disable and i almost went backwards into the unload area. they had to restart the ride and everyones scores were erased.

the first one was funny because i had just said "wouldn't it horrible if we got stuck in there?"

DisneyDellsDude

Original Poster
To TimeTrip: They're supposed to say the same thing so if brer fox says that he's going to skin brer rabbit, brer rabbit should reply telling brer fox not to skin him. Not something else like roast him.

And a quick question for everyone. How do you make a quote around what someone else said so you can answer questions and stuff??

bhg469

Whenever i get stuck on HM 100% of the time its next to one of the popping heads. Its not at all scary but that scream is so annoying when repeated over and over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom