Funny Ride Problems

I've read that this has happened to many others, but I was also stuck on COP for a very long time. Watched a lot of scenes over and over AND OVER again, and got stuck halfway between a lot of scenes. We thought we'd never get out of there in time to see the great big beautiful tomorrow! It was funny.
What’s cop

When I was a youngster, probably 7 or 8 years old, we were on COP and sitting in the back row. As I was young and short and couldn't see, my mom told me that since there was no one in back of us, I could stand up to watch the segments. Well, I stand up and not 5 seconds later, the father staps talking mid-word and all of the stages robotic action and music stops and a voice comes over the loudspeaker, "Will the little boy in the red hat please sit down!" I was so embarrased and angry at my mom. My whole family laughed about me being singled out after she was the one that told me to stand up.
Half way through your story I was thinking the thing moves around the stage doesn’t it ? And I got to the end and was like (facepalm ) 😂😂 I would be SO embarrassed

This is not Disney but I was at universal and on the mummy ride we stopped in front of the mummy in the scene where it’s like he breaks the glass and it kept flipping and spraying water for 5 minutes , you’d have thought we’d just gotten off of a water ride 💦

Tk0021

Last year we were riding the little mermaid and we got stuck right where the car leans really far back. We were stuck for a good 10 minutes and when the ride started back the music was playing but nothing was moving. Then we got to the Ursula scene and one of her hands was missing and wires were sticking out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom