Full Holiday line-up for the 2010 festive season

Nemo14

Good comment Tom. Nice way to hook them with the compliment!

Elizabeth's comment was awesome. Directly stating a family will take their money elsewhere has got to be cringe-worthy.

The fact they are getting through is great!
They got through, but were deleted. I'm going to try again.

Edit - they posted it - let's see how long it takes before it's deleted too.

Edit again - correction: my post is waiting moderation

GoofyFan1

Not yet, but probably forthcoming shortly. Altho when released this soon like last year at the end of July I think it was, usually it has several spots that say "to be announced." And then a month or two down the road the list ends up being tweaked, added to, or spots replaced.

Thanks:wave: I'll keep looking. I'm going 12/23-12/31. The last time I was there for Christmas:lookaroun Gary Sines was the narrator.

jakeman

I enjoy a good scavenger hunt. We have done several of our own all across Walt Disney World.

We also get very excited about the holiday decoration every year and were pleased to see the holiday offerings have just been release. Does anyone know the status of the Lights of Winter?

We make impromptu trips occasionally to see the decorations, but if marquee decoration such as this are missing, we may skip this year.
Awaiting moderation!

NYwdwfan

I just tried to post and when I hit "submit" I received the following message:

You are posting comments too quickly. Slow down.

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

marcriss

Azerin

Does this mean that the packages for Candlelight are now available for booking? Or is CRO gonna have no idea that the press release says its ok?

And I agree. No LoW or good replacement is FAIL.

I tried calling this morning about candlelight packages and they had no idea what I was talking about and said they still didn't have official info and it wouldn't be until the "end of July" :\ Guess I will start calling every morning now LOL

Christi22222

I haven't been to the parks during the holidays since I was very young (1980?). I don't even think I've seen LOW. But the idea that they kill posts regarding this really bugs me. Free speech in this country, right? If people feel strongly enough to make this a rallying point, don't disrespect them by deleting it because it doesn't fit with your business plan/PR!!

SeaCastle

After the public relations fiasco of 2009-2010 (and now 2010-2011), I can't understand why they would make the same mistake by not having the Lights of Winter (or something in its place) this year. It seems that after all of the complaints of the lack of LoW, and the ensuing reassurances "there will be something next year", they would've known better. Let's hope we are pleasantly surprised this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom