Full Holiday line-up for the 2010 festive season

DisneyNut2007

I think we should hijack the comments to whatever DisneyParks blog post is next posted that pertains to WDW expressing our disappointment that the LoW aren't mentioned on the release. Perhaps it's still not too late...

Same with the Country Bear Xmas show!

We must pound the Disney Parks Blog with feedback stating our disappointment in that overlays absence as well!

JustInTime

Well, how much of Holidays Around the World will be up on November 15? I know a lot will be MIA but I am hoping the general spirit will still be present. Also, will Animal Kingdom still have everything up even though the Jamming Jingle Parade starts in december?

aladdin2007

Well, how much of Holidays Around the World will be up on November 15? I know a lot will be MIA but I am hoping the general spirit will still be present. Also, will Animal Kingdom still have everything up even though the Jamming Jingle Parade starts in december?

Its usually not till around Thanksgiving, some things do trickle out earlier though here and there. In terms of Epcot not much of anything at all, even once Holidays Around the World has started :brick:.

JustInTime

Its usually not till around Thanksgiving, some things do trickle out earlier though here and there. In terms of Epcot not much of anything at all, even once Holidays Around the World has started :brick:.

Yeah, I was afraid of that! Oh, well. Magic and DHS will be up and running and we will get the F&WF. Pretty good trade. LOW looked so pretty. This is my first Holiday trip. I am so pumped. November 12th - 17th. :)

LordHelmut

Well, could they be loaded on a flatbed ????

You are such a fool. Once something is obsolete, there's no hope for it. They can't just use magic or pixie dust to bring them back from obsolescence. If only there were some sort of miracle-technology that could make the lights 'work' again. Sigh...maybe in the future!

:p :animwink:

As both an electrical engineer, and someone who's fixed *way* too many 1950's - 1980's one-of-a-kind with everything from hot melt glue to a coke can (yeah coke cans work great when you need thin, strong and light, but I digress) anything can be brought back. Depends on how much time/effort/money you want to put into it. Heck with the programmable tech today, it would most likely be even easier to just create a new controller. I only saw it work exactly once, but I kept looking for 'gee I wonder how I would have done that....'

As for the flatbed.... I've often wondered if you showed up, looking official, who would 'notice' you pulling away...:xmas:

PalisadesPkteer

They just do not want to fix LoW.

The holiday offerings (actually the lack of offerings) at EPCOT really turned me off last year.

There should be replacement at least. Hearing DeVine Voices may not come back either.
Not that I care mind you, because they were average at best and did not like the song selections. I stayed and listened to the whole show. Not impressed.

Sounds like an other dismal holiday season for EPCOT.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom