Frozen ride replacing Maelstrom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maelstrom Troll

I want peril and adventure; beauty and charm not just another overlay. I find it even hard to imagine that anyone would think this is a good idea. With the amount of revenue that Frozen is bringing in, it deserves better as does one of the Epcot classics. If it should happen that Frozen overtakes one of my all time favorites, I will ride it just so I can remember where the trolls and polar bear belonged....

Captain Chaos

How? once its out there on torrents sites its pretty much a done deal.
While many will more than likely have already downloaded, legal can ask for the movie to be removed... The torrent site will more than likely comply... Once removed from the torrent site, how will it be shared? True, there would already be thousands of downloads... And don't put it past Disney Legal to track the downloads and go after the downloaders and seeders... I don't think Disney would play around with copyright infringement... Oh, Lou Mongello and Jeff Lange do it all the time? Nevermind... LOL...

Sped2424

While many will more than likely have already downloaded, legal can ask for the movie to be removed... The torrent site will more than likely comply... Once removed from the torrent site, how will it be shared? True, there would already be thousands of downloads... And don't put it past Disney Legal to track the downloads and go after the downloaders and seeders... I don't think Disney would play around with copyright infringement... Oh, Lou Mongello and Jeff Lange do it all the time? Nevermind... LOL...
its not just on one torrent site, its on all the movie sites (I have checked) and all over pirate bay. The chance for them to have it removed is pretty much done. Same thing happened with saving mr banks and its still up there. Once these things have major leaks like this there is very little a company can do to stop it, especially since this film is now streaming meaning people can watch it without downloading it. We live in an age where when this kind of thing happens, there is nothing they can do. If it was just one on site for sure, but its already been shared everywhere all over tumblr, pirate bay, and a ton of movie sites.

Captain Chaos

its not just on one torrent site, its on all the movie sites (I have checked) and all over pirate bay. The chance for them to have it removed is pretty much done. Same thing happened with saving mr banks and its still up there. Once these things have major leaks like this there is very little a company can do to stop it, especially since this film is now streaming meaning people can watch it without downloading it. We live in an age where when this kind of thing happens, there is nothing they can do. If it was just one on site for sure, but its already been shared everywhere all over tumblr, pirate bay, and a ton of movie sites.
If they didn't go after Saving Mr. Banks, then I guess they won't go after Frozen... However, I wonder how many ISPs will be sending out letters the next few weeks to its clients warning them of illegal downloading... Disney, Universal, Warner Bros.... They pretty much track downloads of these things... I have personally seen letters people have received warning them of the illegal downloading... I don't know anyone who has been fined nor sued though...

Ahhh too bad people don't know how to protect themselves when doing such silly things online... LOL..

***Clarify one thing: I do not support the illegal downloading of movies or music or stealing IP...

Last edited:

Next Big Thing

How? once its out there on torrents sites its pretty much a done deal.
If it's a screener that was uploaded, they can easily trace it back to the member who uploaded it. All screeners are individually watermarked and can be traced back the specific person who uploaded the movie.

Sped2424

If it's a screener that was uploaded, they can easily trace it back to the member who uploaded it. All screeners are individually watermarked and can be traced back the specific person who uploaded the movie.
Its a screener, so whoever uploaded it is screwed, I was talking about them stopping the dvd leaked version from spreading which as of now is far too late!

Sped2424

That really sucks. Hope it doesn't really affect its run. This could hurt the international market where it hasn't opened yet.
these things happen all the time, nothing to get crazy stressed over or worried about!

Last edited:

Voxel

President of Progress City
Speaking of the frozen soundtrack. Looks like this Film is truly the biggest hit WDAS has had since the lion king. I guess the tag lines weren't just for show.
http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/5862606/frozen-soundtrack-storms-to-top-of-billboard-200
If/when they do their next musical (Giants maybe?) I am going to assume Disney is going to hire the lopez-anderson duo to write the songs again hoping for this same kind of success.
I am still shocked that Disney Hired them. I love the duo. Robert Lopez work with Avenue Q and Book of Mormon is amazing. I just never expect this side of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom