"Frozen" Overlay for Maelstrom

Cmdr_Crimson

wdw-matterhorn-350x233_215.jpg

I would have no issues at all if they left maelstrom as maelstrom and made a giant mountain, perhaps with a huge area of water infront of it to mimic the fjords of norway.Giving epcot a mountain and another eticket people eater.

It was to happen for a proposed Switzerland Pavilion
epcot-matterhorn_web.png

It Never Happened..

Same thing for Mt Fuji in Japan's Pavilion
epcot-fuji.png

mt-fuji.jpg

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

tumblr_mx5p93HjDS1ql2mmbo1_500.gif

tumblr_mx5p93HjDS1ql2mmbo2_500.gif

Saw this on tumblr and I died. For those who don't get it

tumblr_mx5ho3YIpD1sm30jwo1_1280.jpg

Okay...I just saw the Movie and they Did NOT Say that at the end of the Film! This is what they said..

Eugene: But, I know what the big question is..Did Rapunzel and Me get Married? Well, I am pleased to tell you that After Years and Years of Asking...I finally said yes..
Rapunzel: Eugene..
Eugene: Alright I asked Her.
Rapunzel: And were living Happily Ever After.
Eugene: Yes We Are..

Will-Ferrell-Elf-You-Sit-on-a-Throne-of-Lies.gif

aladdin2007

What about adding the Vueli Cantus to the rides soundtrack at some spot? It IS an amazing piece of music and really helped sell that this film was going to be something different that what we've seen the past few years....

I love that piece of music on the soundtrack, was hoping it would be used in the stave church but its not.

Sped2424

Okay...I just saw the Movie and they Did NOT Say that at the end of the Film! This is what they said..

Eugene: But, I know what the big question is..Did Rapunzel and Me get Married? Well, I am pleased to tell you that After Years and Years of Asking...I finally said yes..
Rapunzel: Eugene..
Eugene: Alright I asked Her.
Rapunzel: And were living Happily Ever After.
Eugene: Yes We Are..

Will-Ferrell-Elf-You-Sit-on-a-Throne-of-Lies.gif
...I think everyone knows that isn't what they say in the film. Its a joke saying how they got there never said its what they said in the film lol
You_don't_say.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom