"Frozen" Overlay for Maelstrom

RyanWi

Then there were these guys, though they weren't technically animated by Disney.
I love how each one is animated in a distinct style.

Olaf? URG I wish disney parks id NOT embrace OLAF. I went to disneyland for my 14 yr hiatus an parents 40th anniversary. We gagged through World of Color's Winter Dreams. and ALL of us Wished for the original world of color. that blatant abomination was SO pathetic of a show that even my kid sister asked why it wasn't a REAL world of color show. please STOP promoting ONE movie at the expense of your real fans!

Matt_Black

please STOP promoting ONE movie at the expense of your real fans!

You mean the incredibly popular, critically acclaimed movie that is the most successful Disney Animated film that's not Pixar since the Lion King? Get used to it, I have a feeling Frozen is going to be around a while, and deservedly so, in my opinion.

Scrump520

Frozen was fantastic and there needs to be room for it somewhere. Maelstrom is also a great part of Epcot and I would hate to see it altered. Norway has been attracting a huge crowd lately because of M&G with Anna and Elsa where everyone waits on line for two hours. While I was there last week, Frozen was limited to Norway. No M&Gs in MK, not even parade appearances.You could not even meet them at Akershus breakfast in Norway. I did hear that they were in DHS not too long ago but I'm not sure. Though Norway would be a great place for their attraction because of the setting of Frozen, they are going to need far more space. Fantasyland is the place for them to really create a good Frozen attraction.

bennyw01

Maelstrom's an iconic attraction? Could've fooled me XD

You are kidding right? its as historic as the extinct EPCOT attractions of yesteryear just on a smaller scale.

Would be nice to see it updated with more lighting, improved effects and animatronics.

Why add characters when the ride itself already has plenty?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom