Frozen Ever After opening day

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Line now starts between China and Outpost
image.jpeg

Mawg

I disagree with those that say there is an over use of screens, I think they look like a good fit for their locations and blend nicely with the AA's and props. As far as not having a good story, I think it makes good use of the 5 minutes. My issues with what I saw are of course location and capacity but also I would have liked that Marshmallow AA to lunge forward a bit.

wdwfan22

I wonder if they will close the queue at 4pm today with the wait being at 300 mins or will they continue letting you enter up until 9 pm

Donaldfan1934

this video is complete :)

Well after such a long time of people spreading doom and gloom over this attraction making it sound like the most hastily put together and underwhelming ride ever, I must say that the naysayers have been proven wrong. In fact, I dare say this may even be E-Ticket quality despite using Maelstrom's bones. Yes, the location of the ride sucks and it really should've been put in Fantasyland, but what ended being was beyond most people's wildest expectations. If people are expecting more out of the Tokyo and potentially Anaheim versions, then those ought to be mind blowing!

Last edited:

deltableh

300 minute wait plus an hour of downtime. Six hours (at least).

In that time, you could watch Toy Story, A Bug's Life, Toy Story 2, Monsters, Inc., Finding Nemo, The Incredibles, and half of Cars in that time. Yes, you could watch almost half of Pixar's entire current portfolio, better known as most of every movie they made through 2006.

Mawg

I'm assuming the closure is to check out Olaf? Hopefully they can fix it today if not I'm afraid We have a new friend for the yeti
It sounds like he has been breaking a lot over at least the last couple of days. I'm assuming if they get him fixed today it will just be temporary and he will break again. They are going to need to come up with some solution that keeps this ride going or the whole ride will be a failure.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom