Rumor Frontierland Shootin' arcade to close and replaced with DVC Member lounge

IanDLBZF

Really don't understand why this is happening when there are plenty of options available for a lounge at MK that doesn't disturb daytime ops or impacts guests.
  • Stitch Preshow/Indoor Queue (don't even have to touch the actual attraction space itself)
  • Merchants of Venus
  • Tomorrowland Terrace
The latter of the 3 is actually used for fireworks dessert parties so that would be sort of impossible to make a DVC lounge, just saying.

aladdin2007

Really don't understand why this is happening when there are plenty of options available for a lounge at MK that doesn't disturb daytime ops or impacts guests.
  • Stitch Preshow/Indoor Queue (don't even have to touch the actual attraction space itself)
  • Merchants of Venus
  • Tomorrowland Terrace
politics, which is just destroying these parks. they could have at least turned it into something small for regular guests and something fitting for the land, but no, of course not.

EricsBiscuit

• Merchants of Venus
  • Tomorrowland Terrace
Because the people who run The Walt Disney Company hate Walt Disney and everything he stood for.

Last edited:

Doberge

True Bayou Magic
Premium Member
I like the Shootin Arcade but my kids don't and from how empty it is it doesn't seem like very many others do either. It's so far down the list of things to do at MK that it doesn't even make the list of rated things to do at MK and that list has everything including the Frontierland Hoedown, Flag Retreat, and Casey's Pianist. https://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/attractions/our-ratings

EricsBiscuit

I like the Shootin Arcade but my kids don't and from how empty it is it doesn't seem like very many others do either. It's so far down the list of things to do at MK that it doesn't even make the list of rated things to do at MK and that list has everything including the Frontierland Hoedown, Flag Retreat, and Casey's Pianist. https://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/attractions/our-ratings
Still, at least half a dozen other options exist. They don’t have to rip out an opening day attraction to do this. That’s not the reason they’re closing it.

MK-fan

Geez, Disney just doesn’t care destroying MK piece by piece. This is just senseless since they have so much space. Disneyland put there’s in an empty Innoventions building. The all mighty dollar continues to always win over guest satisfaction, Drain the Disney exec swamp please.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom