Frontierland Expansion Rumor

zweltar

So how's the expansion so far? Nothing new about it? Any new rumblings?
Oh, it was awesome! I rode the new rides today and just ate an awesome dinner at the new "Circle Your Wagon" sit-down, where they shoot real arrows at you while you eat! It was soooo exciting!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

misterID

That was a funny episode but a little bit of an overreaction.

My biggest complaint with Crystal Skull was Shia Labeouf and they made Indy a complete tool. And it was a horrible screenplay.

Crystal Skull wouldn't hurt a future Indy ride, imo. The stunt show still does pretty well.

Did you see him get raped in the last film? Everyone just wants to forget Indy exists.

Sounds like this is a year or two down the road, so I wouldn't expect anything quite yet. I think Monsters is very close tho.
They have been saying Monsters is close to being greenlit for a while. When do you think theyll start construction in Frontierland?

imagineer boy

I agee Indy 4 had its problems, but it wasn't bad. There have been far more devastating sequels like Spiderman 3. At least they didn't have Indy dancing around in eye liner. :lol:

Did you see him get raped in the last film? Everyone just wants to forget Indy exists.

Uh, no they don't. :lol:

_Scar

They have been saying Monsters is close to being greenlit for a while. When do you think theyll start construction in Frontierland?

I'm no insider, but I pay attention to the insiders though lol

I'd think soon since WWoHP needs to be combatted VERY soon.

It was a South Park scene.

Correct

That was a funny episode but a little bit of an overreaction.

My biggest complaint with Crystal Skull was Shia Labeouf and they made Indy a complete tool. And it was a horrible screenplay.

Crystal Skull wouldn't hurt a future Indy ride, imo. The stunt show still does pretty well.

0232637B.jpg

It was bad. We all want to forget what happened that day.

cheezbat

Hey, Indy 4 wasn't the greatest....but the franchise is still something that people of many ages enjoy, and the possible ADVENTURE rides that could be built off of the Indy theme would be a huge welcome addition to MK. Indiana Jones Adventure at Disneyland always has one of the longest waits whenever I go there. And it's definitely my favorite ride there as well!
Heck, even the Indiana Jones stunt show still packs them in after 21 years!

AEfx

Well, now that according to some insiders PH was removed from the expansion, it just gives this rumor more credibility.

Or the people posting on other sites that it was removed got their info here to begin with.

I'm not naming names (though I am sure you can guess), but in the last few days I have read more than a couple of Blog posts at other sites that look like they were completely cribbed from the threads that have been going on here for the past week or so.

May be a coincidence, but it's happened too many times in the past not to note it's happening again.

Or the people posting on other sites that it was removed got their info here to begin with.

I'm not naming names (though I am sure you can guess), but in the last few days I have read more than a couple of Blog posts at other sites that look like they were completely cribbed from the threads that have been going on here for the past week or so.

May be a coincidence, but it's happened too many times in the past not to note it's happening again.
Its been confirmed by Lee and other insiders that Pixie Hollow has been taken out of the plans.

JohnLocke

I'm 21 years old. My favorite music group is The Beatles, my favorite TV show is M*A*S*H, and my favorite movie is The Godfather. I'm HUGE for nostalgia but, for some reason, Indiana Jones seems to be one of the "classics" that just doesn't resonate with me and my peers. The same can be said about "Back to the Future."

I'm just a little bit older than you, and have to disagree with you on Indy and to a lesser extent Back to the Future. The performance of the last movie showed Indy still has life in it, and really it doesn't matter about franchise popularity, all that really matters is how good the ride is. If someone brings a good ride concept for Indy or Back to the Future, the attraction will be a hit.

JohnLocke

Wasnt everyone on here talking about how they wanted WDW to be diffrent from parks such as Six Flags and Universal but then they want a looping roller coaster added to the MK. If I want coasters Ill go to Six Flags.

Nobody wants Six Flags type coasters, just a good exciting E Ticket attraction. If they had a dark ride coaster, like The Mummy somewhere in the MK or in another WDW park, with a good story and theming, it would probably be a big hit.

Krack

The film was terrible and still grossed $780 million worldwide ($320 domestic). To put that in context, here's some other domestic grosses:

Toy Story 3 - $360
Finding Nemo - $340
Alice in Wonderland (new) - $335
Pirates 3 - $310
Monsters Inc - $255
Cars - $245
Wall E - $225
Prince of Persia - $90

In other words, it's a character that makes money.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom