From the OS: Gator drags child into Seven Seas Lagoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

WWWD

This is horrible, poor family. I know there is no swimming allowed in Seven Seas but isn't water skiing still offered at the GF marina?

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
But that is inappropriate based on your opinion. Not everyone handles grief or bad news the same way.
I do not regret asking any question. They need to be asked. There are those who stay focused and those who get blinded by emotion. I stay focused. Call it my Army training. That is how I handle a crisis and I will never apologize for it.
Please feel free to stop talking any time now.

dadddio

But that is inappropriate based on your opinion. Not everyone handles grief or bad news the same way.
I do not regret asking any question. They need to be asked. There are those who stay focused and those who get blinded by emotion. I stay focused. Call it my Army training. That is how I handle a crisis and I will never apologize for it.
I think that you are looking at it the wrong way.

We aren't merely having a chat about some bit of news that doesn't really effect us. These parents or their friends may very well be members of this site and actually see your posts.

Biff215

This is horrible, poor family. I know there is no swimming allowed in Seven Seas but isn't water skiing still offered at the GF marina?
Water sports go out of the Contemporary marina and use Bay Lake. Won't be totally surprised to see that suspended even though they're mostly in open water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom