Frightening Spectro Rumor...

rodserling27

Still this debate, guys? It's really just a matter of preference, but as someone noted, most "average" guests probably don't even know or care about the difference between the parades. Me? MSEP. All the way. But at the same time, there's something special about it 'glowing' away and coming back every 10 years or so...that having been said, I'd love for it to stay. Maybe get can get something like DreamLights in the future, which is a good combo of Spectro and MSEP, in my opinion. Synthesized music COMBINED with Orchestral along with massively awesome floats. Oh, and Baroque Hoedown. Everyone wins.

momofchaos2

No!!!

Please bring back Spectromagic! I missed it so much this year. It was nice to see MSEP because it reminded me of my first trip, but it just doesn't compare

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
For what it's worth...synthesized music is MORE prevalent today than it EVER was in the 80's.

Most EVERY band around now uses keyboards that are basically computers whose whole function is the synthesis of music. Every Korg, Roland, Yamaha, etc. keyboard is a synthesizer.

mrtoad

For what it's worth...synthesized music is MORE prevalent today than it EVER was in the 80's.

Most EVERY band around now uses keyboards that are basically computers whose whole function is the synthesis of music. Every Korg, Roland, Yamaha, etc. keyboard is a synthesizer.

I am a huge MSEP fan. I like Spectro but love MSEP. I was just at WDW last week and have to say if anybody is watching what is dubbed MSEP right now for the first time, I can understand why you don't like it. The music is changed. The floats, only a few are from the original parade, many are missing and several new ones added. I was so pumped up to see MSEP again and was so disappointed at what they gave me instead....

MaryJaneP

Its all about the $ in this. Current MSEP must cost less than Spectro. At least it looks that way. Baroque in more way than 1.

ABigBrassBand

I was not a huge fan of Spectro, but after exposing myself to videos/music from the MSEP, I think it'd be best to leave it behind...too late.

MaryJaneP

IMO, everyone should expose themselves to MSEP. Only then will it be obvious why Spectro needs to return to MK ASAP and send MSEP to DLP.

rodserling27

Can we knock it off already? This debate seeems to drag on.....and on....and then rear its ugly head again MONTHS later.

General consesus is TO EACH HIS OWN. For some MSEP > Spectro. For others, Spectro>MSEP. End. Of. Story.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom