Free lithographs for Annual Passholders

photoflight

Did they mark your pass or anything? I was wondering if I were to give my coupons to another AP would they be able to pick them up?

They take your pass and photo ID, compare them and check that they're valid, then hand over the print. They didn't do any more than look at them though.

automagic

I got all 4 of them today and it was a crazy experience to say the least. I took some photos of them so everyone can see what they look like. The backgrounds are actually all white despite looking off-white in the images below. Sorry for the low quality images...
IMG_2199.jpg
IMG_2200.jpg

IMG_2201.jpg
IMG_2202.jpg

lcsrig

Thanks for posting. I really appreciate it. We just got back last Sat and didn't get the MM until Monday!

I have to admit that I like the ones we purchased at MouseGears better. They are a set of 4 pics, one from each park.

LeeLee D

Just got back!:D They are pretty cool.

I was a little strange to pop from park to park. I was there about 6 hrs and only rode one ride - SSE.

mac41099

Original Poster
Again, I have the lithograph coupons that I can send to anyone that wants them. I won't be there until May, so I'll be there too late to get them. I really would like to have just 1 so if anyone is willing to get them and send me 1 of the lithographs, you can keep the rest.

Let me know
Thanks

DisneySaint

I talked to a cast member over the phone and she said the Magic Kingdom keeps extra Mickey Monitor's on hand and if I tell them what happen they will give me one with the coupons. I never asked her if I could do this at the Epcot guest relations, so I might call back to find out. I was thinking about starting the day at Epcot.

This is INCORRECT. Normally this would be true but since the coupon is in there, NONE were distributed to the Guest Relations locations.

Also - you MUST have the coupon with you. They will make no exceptions!

devoy1701

DO any of you know a number for contacting someone about getting on the mailing list for the Mickey Monitor? I bought my girlfriend's pass and mine at the same time at the MK guest relations window last August and she recieves her Mickey Moniter, and has gotten 2 since we've been passholders but I've never recieved mine (we live at different addresses). I called the normal Disney Reservations line because usually they can direct you to the right person and I spent about 15 minutes on the phone with a CM while he was trying to find some place to lead me but he wasn't able to come up with a phone number.

Flower'sChild

This is INCORRECT. Normally this would be true but since the coupon is in there, NONE were distributed to the Guest Relations locations.

I just got back from Disney and I was able to get a Mickey Monitor at one of the guest relations at Epcot. It was at the guest relations that was right before you go into the park from the parking lot. The guest relations inside the park by SpaceShipEarth did not have any Mickey Monitors, so I went outside and tried the other guest relations and they had the Mickey Monitors with the coupons. So I was able to use those coupons for the lithographs.

Matpez

We also do not receive the mailed version (don't know why) and YES, we COULD get a copy at DHS Guest Relations by showing our AP and ID.
The coupons inside were there and valid.
:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom