Free lithographs for Annual Passholders

WDWFanatic4

Does anyone know if they have extra after March 14, will they still distribute them. I am heading down March 20, any chance of my being able to recieve one?

Flower'sChild

I downloaded the Mickey Monitor and I don't think you can use the photos of the coupons there. I never got my Mickey Monitor in the mail either. I am called and left a message at the Art of Disney in Epcot and explain the whole thing and when I go to Disney I am just going to tell them " Look I never got my Mickey Monitor in the mail " and everything and I will ask to speak to a manager if I have too. I go to Disney on monday and I will let you know what happen.

This seems odd. If it was just one person who did not get the Mickey Monitor in the mail, that would be one thing. But it sounds like a lot of people did not get it in the mail :shrug:

Flower'sChild

Yeah. I didn't get that Mickey Monitor newsletter. I hope I can get it before I go up so I can use the free lithograph coupons.

When do you go to Disney ? I will let you know what happend with me when I get back. I bet Disney has had a lot of people explain to them that they never get the Mickey Monitor, so they must be aware of the problem and I would think they would have a way to fix it.

darthjohnny

I'm going up right when the coupons are good in March. Unfortunately, I don't believe they have regular Mickey Monitors at any Guest relations. They can probably only print one out. So I don't think I can get lucky getting the coupons while I'm up there.

I've been having problems with Disney mail in more recent times.

Flower'sChild

I'm going up right when the coupons are good in March. Unfortunately, I don't believe they have regular Mickey Monitors at any Guest relations. They can probably only print one out. So I don't think I can get lucky getting the coupons while I'm up there.

I've been having problems with Disney mail in more recent times.

I have always got my Mickey Monitors in the mail, but so far my new was has not come. I do know that Disney tries to make the guest (customer) happy, so if you explain to them what happend, I am sure they will try to do something to work things out.

I did leave a message about this at the Art of Disney in Epcot and maybe they will call me back tomorrow about this. If they call me back, I will let you know what they said.

mrerk

Premium Member
No doubt you're already in the parks but... I got all four of mine yesterday. Each has the "icon" of their host park in blue, in the background (the tree for AK, SSE for Epcot, the Castle for MK, and the hat for DHS) and five different characters are featured in the foregrounds. They're about 9"x12" on heavy media, and they're very good quality. Each comes with a "certificate of authenticity".

They were very careful about checking my pass, ID, and coupon at each of the parks. They will not (according to the paperwork) accept photocopies or duplicates of the coupons.

Did they mark your pass or anything? I was wondering if I were to give my coupons to another AP would they be able to pick them up?

hack2112

I know this probably sounds dumb, but what's a lithograph? :brick:
And you can't use the ones in the online version of mickey moniter?
A lithograph is [SIZE=-1]a print made by putting writing or designs on stone with a greasy material, and producing printed impressions from this process. Invented by Senefelder about 1796.

And I don't know about the online question because my Mickey Monitor came in the mail.
[/SIZE]

mrerk

Premium Member
I know this probably sounds dumb, but what's a lithograph? :brick:
And you can't use the ones in the online version of mickey moniter?

A lithograph is just a poster printed on real heavy paper.

The online coupons have a watermark on the that says "duplicate", so I don't think they will accept those.

kc1296426

A lithograph is [SIZE=-1]a print made by putting writing or designs on stone with a greasy material, and producing printed impressions from this process. Invented by Senefelder about 1796.

And I don't know about the online question because my Mickey Monitor came in the mail.
[/SIZE]
Okay I got that, but why do people want lithographs from Disney so bad? Sorry, I'm new to this "lithograph" thaaang. :lol:

LeeLee D

Okay I got that, but why do people want lithographs from Disney so bad? Sorry, I'm new to this "lithograph" thaaang. :lol:
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting them (leaving in 5 mins!:sohappy:) because their free and not available to everyone. Something special.

photoflight

They're limited edition prints available to passholders only, on a time-limited basis. I doubt they're going to be extraordinarily valuable, but they're very nice quality prints on archival stock - and they're free ;)

Flower'sChild

I talked to a cast member over the phone and she said the Magic Kingdom keeps extra Mickey Monitor's on hand and if I tell them what happen they will give me one with the coupons. I never asked her if I could do this at the Epcot guest relations, so I might call back to find out. I was thinking about starting the day at Epcot.

angelfaerie52

ugh!!!

This is so frustrating... I have NEVER got a paper copy of the monitor and I really want these freaking lithographs.

Could anyone mail me a copy of their monitor? I called Disney and they said there was nothing I could do. :/ I mean, I'll go pick one up at MK this time, but I'd like to be on the mailing list from now on...

What is the e-mail address for guest communications? I always forget...

darthjohnny

I talked to a cast member over the phone and she said the Magic Kingdom keeps extra Mickey Monitor's on hand and if I tell them what happen they will give me one with the coupons. I never asked her if I could do this at the Epcot guest relations, so I might call back to find out. I was thinking about starting the day at Epcot.

That's good. I'll have to check that out.

Thanks for info. :wave: :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom