Free lithographs for Annual Passholders

Phonedave

Looks like I have a lot of running around to do.

I arrive on the 12th for Universal, 13th is golf and an awards dinner through work, then the 14th I get to go over to WDW.

I can't remember the last time I received a Mickey Monitor. My kids also have AP's but they will not be with me (they dont get monitors either) I wonder if I can get 3 sets (heck I will be happy if I just get one)

-dave

photoflight

It seriously is no big deal. The only location that requires a bit of walking is DHS. They're keeping the lithographs in the "prop shop" way back at the backlot tour. Epcot's art store is just to the right of SSE, MK's is just on the right side of Main Street.

AK is the easiest - you don't even need to go into the park. They're located at "Guest Relations" on the left side of the entrance gate.

For me, the biggest time waster was waiting for the buses. That ate up a good 1.5-hours.

LeeLee D

It seriously is no big deal. The only location that requires a bit of walking is DHS. They're keeping the lithographs in the "prop shop" way back at the backlot tour. Epcot's art store is just to the right of SSE, MK's is just on the right side of Main Street.

AK is the easiest - you don't even need to go into the park. They're located at "Guest Relations" on the left side of the entrance gate.

For me, the biggest time waster was waiting for the buses. That ate up a good 1.5-hours.
It did give me a chance to ride the boat from DHS to EPCOT for the first time. Ate up time, but a nice ride.

When I went (Sunday last) I had to enter AK and go to the inside Guest Relations.

I wonder why the DHS's location was so far into the park?

sknydave

They want you to get nice and hungry and stop for a meal. That'll teach you to think you're getting something for free!

Has anybody had any trouble getting all 4 in one day? I'm flying out on Weds the 27th specifically to get these all in a day and flying back that night. (Working for an airline has its benefits :D). I noticed it said one per household per day or something like that, anybody run in to any problems? Are they checking for this?

photoflight

Has anybody had any trouble getting all 4 in one day? I'm flying out on Weds the 27th specifically to get these all in a day and flying back that night. (Working for an airline has its benefits :D). I noticed it said one per household per day or something like that, anybody run in to any problems? Are they checking for this?

I got all four in one day, put them all in the bag, nobody said anything...

LeeLee D

I got all mine on the same day. No one questioned it - though I did wonder if they track AP uses and saw that I spent under twenty minutes in MK and AK. By the time I got back to EPCOT I was expecting security to greet me.:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom