Free Disney Music online

TubaGeek

God bless the "Ignore" button.
Original Poster
Alright, so far I've discovered MouseBits and Live365. Are there any other places online for free WDW music?

SirNim

Doing that at some park music sites, such as Subsonic Radio, will get you kicked off the site and banned.
Indeed, but using a program like TotalRecorder, or Adobe Audition, which merely picks up audio straight off your sound card, would be undetectable... Shh!! :lookaroun

LiveyMouse22

I listen to WDW Audio Adventures, it's a podcast on itunes with music from some of the rides. Hopefully it is still available for download because I downloaded it a while ago, if not I'm sorry and disregard this suggestion.:animwink:

MississippiBelle

dtuneslive also shut down. Dcot.com is a great one. Instead of being a "radio", you pick and choose your own songs and add them to your "jukebox". If you give a small donation, you can choose an unlimited amount of songs for your jukebox.

Edit: it's actually d-cot.com!

CP_alum08

dtuneslive also shut down. Dcot.com is a great one. Instead of being a "radio", you pick and choose your own songs and add them to your "jukebox". If you give a small donation, you can choose an unlimited amount of songs for your jukebox.

Edit: it's actually d-cot.com!
By far my favorite Disney audio website, I'm not a big fan of the pandora-style listening, I like to be able to choose what I listen to.

If you want something downloadable, the app "8tracks" has some pretty good Disney options. The only bad things is that you are essentially playing playlists which means it's not continuous. But once one ends you can easily start up another.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom