Free Dining

THECOTEFAMILY

We just booked oct. 2-12th and were told we have free dining for the whole trip. As long as your first day is on the last date of free dining you will get it the entire stay!:)

I have a question if the free dining goes till Oct 3 if my trip starts Oct 1 can I get the free dining plan my entire trip or just the 1st 3 days? Also does anyone know if the value resorts only get the quick service plan or the regular plan? if quick service plan can you upgrade the the regular plan? Sorry for so many questions!

Tink313

Original Poster
For those Disney Visa holders that have already taken advantage of the offer, do you know if the Value resorts are included?

Yup, thats were we are staying at the wonderful value hotels (ASMU this time):sohappy:

And to the other posts ...That why I called at 7AM on Thursday after booking on Wednesday. I did not want to take a chance and not be able to get the free dining. Thank you for the info:) :wave:

kitten2299

I believe you still need a discount code if you are booking thru the computer the free dining is not just given when you book during the promo dates. That is why everyone is waiting to hear if its going to be release to the public on Monday.

Disney05

I'm sure you have to request the free dining, but it is expected to be offered tomorrow. We have to call for specific reasons so we were wondering if it is true the offer will start Monday at a certain time.

Tink313

Original Poster
Its starts at 7am.on the phone and on the computer you have to book through the special offers sections thats labeled Free Dining

disneytopdog

For those planning on booking bright and early on Monday morning, I can tell you from past experience you will be on hold for quite a while. I gave up after almost an hour and gave Kingdom Konsultants a call. That was 3 years ago and they have done my bookings ever since.

Rob562

For those planning on booking bright and early on Monday morning, I can tell you from past experience you will be on hold for quite a while. I gave up after almost an hour and gave Kingdom Konsultants a call. That was 3 years ago and they have done my bookings ever since.

Or you could try online... Last year I logged on (I think I was at work) and was booked in about 15 minutes flat.

-Rob

JimboJones123

If you did not get in at the VERY top of the hour, the wait is already getting very long. When I hung up at 7:24, they were just getting to calls that came in at 7:02

I'm so happy!!

I made my free dining reservation online this morning. It's the first time we've ever taken advantage of this promotion and I'm giddy with excitement over trying some new restaurants that I don't think we would have ever tried before...

I wanted to thank everyone on these boards for their fantastic help. You guys are THE BEST!

-Ken

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
We have been getting everyone switched with no problems this morning so far. If anyone needs help getting booked please feel free to contact one of the KK agents.

Pam

pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
elizabeth@kingdomkonsultant.com
Tammy@kingdomkonsultant.com
Jenell@kingdomkonsultant.com
Denise@kingdomkonsultant.com
Heather@kingdomkonsultant.com
Jessica@kingdomkonsultant.com
Richard@kingdomkonsultant.com
Danielle@kingdomkonsultant.com

Or you can call us toll free and we will be happy to help you!
1-866-566-7858

Disney05

We have been getting everyone switched with no problems this morning so far. If anyone needs help getting booked please feel free to contact one of the KK agents.

Pam

pam@kingdomkonsultant.com
Marie@kingdomkonsultant.com
elizabeth@kingdomkonsultant.com
Tammy@kingdomkonsultant.com
Jenell@kingdomkonsultant.com
Denise@kingdomkonsultant.com
Heather@kingdomkonsultant.com
Jessica@kingdomkonsultant.com
Richard@kingdomkonsultant.com
Danielle@kingdomkonsultant.com

Or you can call us toll free and we will be happy to help you!
1-866-566-7858
This is me being totally naive about using a travel agent to book a Disney trip so please don't be offended, but what is the advantage of using one as opposed to doing it myself?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom