Free Dining with Disney Visa

DisneyRunner

How many park days do you need to purchase with this offer? On another thread, I've read POP is unavailable or very limited availability.

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'll be at Disneyland during that time. Is it offered there? I don't see the offer anouncement anywhere.
Not to my knowledge. While Disneyland does have a dining plan it is nothing like the one offered in WDW. I might be mistaken but I honestly can not recall DL ever running a free dining promotion.

Jeffxz

Do the cutoff dates only apply to the first day of your stay or the duration?

I was thinking about a long weekend for ToT and F&W from 9/27 - 10/2. Would this qualify?

DisneyJoe

Do the cutoff dates only apply to the first day of your stay or the duration?

I was thinking about a long weekend for ToT and F&W from 9/27 - 10/2. Would this qualify?

Yes. Your start date must be within the travel dates to qualify. You would get free dining for every night of your trip.

Bocko57

Hey, Master Yoda. Quick question for you. We're a family of 4 and we're planning to travel late Oct/early Nov. I'm assuming free dining will be offered. My mom's thinking about coming with us which would bump us up to 5. If that happens, I think we'd have to look at the Art of Animation suites. Since those are technically Value, would they include the Quick Dining Plan or do the suites qualify for the regular dining plan?

Thanks!

We stayed at the All Star Music Family Suites and the free dining still only qualified for the Quick Dining Plan. :(

NoChesterHester

I'm always confused about the dining thing. If you are an annual passholder, are there any free dining opportunities?

Tables is Wonderland is a way better deal then Free Dining.

Us heathens that live across the country usually don't have the realistic option for an AP so that makes Free Dining attractive in September.

sublimesting

So the bad news is that you can't simply buy 2 tickets and roll them into an AP the following year as we normally do, you have to use them.

sublimesting

Tables is Wonderland is a way better deal then Free Dining.

Us heathens that live across the country usually don't have the realistic option for an AP so that makes Free Dining attractive in September.

TIWL is not always a way better deal. TIWL is 20% off but with a mandatory 18% gratuity. So to think of it another way with TIWL you pay the price of the meal and don't have to tip....for a fee of $75.00

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
I just had someone from KK book one for me and they were on the phone with the CM who said you could not roll the tickets into the purchase of an AP the next year.
That is interesting. If that is true it would be a first. The only ticket media that you can not upgrade or keep forever (providing you do not use it) are complementary tickets. Every other type of ticket can be upgraded.

Have you KK agent give them a call back to confirm this as I am willing to bet that the CM might be mistaken.

RSoxNo1

I stayed at AKL in February 2010 as part of the buy 4, get 3 nights free package. We had AP's at the time and we did not use the 7 day passes that came with the room. We were able to use those passes towards our next Annual Pass, but it was not a renewal.

sublimesting

I stayed at AKL in February 2010 as part of the buy 4, get 3 nights free package. We had AP's at the time and we did not use the 7 day passes that came with the room. We were able to use those passes towards our next Annual Pass, but it was not a renewal.

Yes, I did that last fall. Not sure why the passes would not be allowed to be rolled in....I wonder if making them non-expy would make a difference?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Original Poster
Yes, I did that last fall. Not sure why the passes would not be allowed to be rolled in....I wonder if making them non-expy would make a difference?
It shouldn't. An unused ticket is good forever. The clock does not start to tick until you use the ticket.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom