Free Dining Rumor

Okie Mike

If you buy the trip insurance check with your insurance company. I have State farm for my car and house. To add trip insurance through my agent was alot cheaper than the Disney travel website.
Thanks for the tip, never would have thought of that!

Don't mean to bring anyone down, but I've got to be a little practical. We just got back Feb. 8th and my wife thinks I'm insane for booking this anyway! Although, I've read enough here to know that you guys understand me and my illness!!

wonka

O.K. Now that the cat is out of the bag, let's clear up a pressing question. My wife, daughter and self are going and the big question is whether the meals are still pooled (like they were last year) or are we stuck using my daughter's meal credits for her meals instead of paying out of pocket for her and getting an extra table service meal or two for us?

If anyone knows, please post back.

Booked for WL 9/21-9/28

Prior Stays: GF 9/2006; Swan 12/2005; Swan 12/2004; Dolphin 2/2004.

You may be able to get around that limitation (slightly) with this tip taken from http://www.mousesavers.com/diningplantips2007.html

"A few counter service locations don't have a kids' menu. That means you can order any combo or entree on the menu with a child credit. These locations are: Casey's Corner and Pete's Doggone Good Dogs at Magic Kingdom;Toy Story Pizza Planet, Catalina Eddie's and Toluca Legs Turkey Company at Disney-MGM Studios; Cool Wash Pizza at Epcot (Future World), Sommerfest at Epcot (Germany) and Yorkshire County Fish Shop at Epcot (UK)"

DisneyFan4LlFE

Hi! I'm a Long Islander, Disneynut also!!!! I just wanted to go and answer your question about the All Star Music Suite. I asked about that with the Free Dining Plan last year and they said that room wasn't included with the free dining, I thought you might like to know that!

oh man really??? thanks for letting me know!!! now i gotta change plans ugh u know lol we need two rooms as my mom snores and i can't sleep lol its just the two of us but like I said I cant' sleep with her in the same room! what part of LI r u from?

aj_steig

Congratulatons!! The pin I got was for my family only - sorry! I would suggest you go to Disneyworld.com and log in, make a trip plan, and see if they send you something. i have given my email and regular address to every Disney site imaginable. I have received email pin codes and snail mail pin codes. Best of luck!!

Hi Tiggersgreat~

Thanks for the info! I figured it was a private code, but it never hurts to ask! The funny thing is that I have submitted my email address to EVERYTHING that Disney has to offer and I have never received on. Maybe I will get lucky before the honeymoon!!

Have a great day!:wave:

MPitzen

Hi Tiggersgreat~

Thanks for the info! I figured it was a private code, but it never hurts to ask! The funny thing is that I have submitted my email address to EVERYTHING that Disney has to offer and I have never received on. Maybe I will get lucky before the honeymoon!!

Have a great day!:wave:

I would try calling and asking if you have a pin or other code in your profile. A few times I have called to make a reservation and found out that I had a code in file and I never received an e-mail or postcard about it.

Good Luck!!!

aj_steig

I would try calling and asking if you have a pin or other code in your profile. A few times I have called to make a reservation and found out that I had a code in file and I never received an e-mail or postcard about it.

Good Luck!!!

Thanks for the tip! I just tried calling and there wasn't anything available at this time, but maybe in the future....hopefully!:wave:

PS. Congrats on your honeymoon as well!

aj_steig

The evil part of me wants to make a comment, but the nice part of me is resisting..... :animwink: :goodnevil

-Rob

I meant with getting a discount code (since I'm out of luck with the dining plan)....funny comment though!:lol: I'm sure my soon-to-be husband would find that funny too.

kennyj29

I'm from Valley Stream, How about U? You have to get two rooms for two people? Are u crazy to spend that money? But your mom one of those nose things that look like a bandaid. I hear they work pretty good!

All of my ADRs are made...WOO HOO!! Now I just need the Reservations to start and I will be all set. Ohana, Biergarten, Coral Reef, Le Cellier, 9 Dragons, Rose and Crown, Teppanyaki, Cap N Jacks, and Artist Point.

couchpotatooo

Disney Visa question:

Hello all I was wondering if I choose to use the on-line site to book my vacation package and use my Disney Visa will there be a place for me to add the code or do we have to do it over the phone???:confused::confused::confused:

Thanks for your time:):) John

spaceghost

Well, now that we're on page 44, Allearsnet.com is reporting that free dining is indeed back, at least for Disney Visa Reward Card members. I'm sure it will eventually open up for everyone...

mikeanabean

Good Luck!!!

Do you just ask for them to check your profile????

DisneyFan4LlFE

ok now that its 10 pm my time on Sunday night the day's are nearing for card holders and non card holders so I have a few questions ;) I've read every post on here but my brain is in la la land lol

1. do you have to call the number to make reservations or can you do it online?

2. is this really set in stone?? because some people are still calling it a rumor and my mom won't go unless its true!!! :( *cries* lol

3. what's the hotel's that you can use it everyone?? i'm just a little confused as so many sights have this on there and i dont want it to book up. I know august-sep isn't a good time for alot of people espically since its beginning of school and all but I'm just worried lol

Disneyfalcon

ok now that its 10 pm my time on Sunday night the day's are nearing for card holders and non card holders so I have a few questions ;) I've read every post on here but my brain is in la la land lol

1. do you have to call the number to make reservations or can you do it online?

2. is this really set in stone?? because some people are still calling it a rumor and my mom won't go unless its true!!! :( *cries* lol

3. what's the hotel's that you can use it everyone?? i'm just a little confused as so many sights have this on there and i dont want it to book up. I know august-sep isn't a good time for alot of people espically since its beginning of school and all but I'm just worried lol

1. You should be able to call the number or book online
2. Nope, not set it stone, but it's definitely in drying cement!:D
3. All the hotels should offer it. Some might have more rooms then others.

Don't worry, I think we're all a little worried about our dates and preferred resorts having availability. That's why we're on this thread!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom