Free Dining package discounts 2018 now available for booking

Yano

Good morning, I will be arriving to wdw on August 18 and leaving 21 would they give me the promotion or do I have to be there after it starts??

Upvote 0

Lg78eg

Can anyone verify if the Contemporary is true my excluded? I can’t get through via phone. Was able to book at Grand Floridian, though it took several tries but would switch if able.

Upvote 0

Bronson55

Worse it,s ever been, phones all busy which was expected. Been dialing three numbers repeatedly for three hours. My Disney Exp app finally up briefly but offer shows no availability for any rooms at BC ( already have reservation just trying to add free dining ) so I have to hope it,s the site and that if I get to a live person I may still get lucky.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
OK yes Contemporary is definitely excluded @Lg78eg
@Yano the beginning of your stay must start inside of the free dining dates. You should have been able to get the summer discount though
@StoneCutter589 when you retrieve your reservation you then select modify. any offer available will then show up and that includes the Disney Visa promotion
They have dropped the Disney Visa and General public offers at the same time in recent years.
My agents are getting through without issue is anyone needs something booked

Pam

Upvote 0

mitchk

OK yes Contemporary is definitely excluded @Lg78eg
@Yano the beginning of your stay must start inside of the free dining dates. You should have been able to get the summer discount though
@StoneCutter589 when you retrieve your reservation you then select modify. any offer available will then show up and that includes the Disney Visa promotion
They have dropped the Disney Visa and General public offers at the same time in recent years.
My agents are getting through without issue is anyone needs something booked

Pam

Is Riverside included in this promotion

Upvote 0

DisneyJoe

Worse it,s ever been, phones all busy which was expected. Been dialing three numbers repeatedly for three hours. My Disney Exp app finally up briefly but offer shows no availability for any rooms at BC ( already have reservation just trying to add free dining ) so I have to hope it,s the site and that if I get to a live person I may still get lucky.
It's getting somewhat better.... the worst year for me is the year that we had 7 hour hold times....

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor

It's not that bad now that the site is working again. If you want to send me your info, I can try for you

Pam

Upvote 0

Grumpy36

I was on hold for 2 hours and 30 minutes and are being told there are no more rooms available at any of the resorts starting at 11/24. Anyone else also hearing this? I had a previous reservation and they aren't letting me add the free dining.

Upvote 0

Bronson55

It's getting somewhat better.... the worst year for me is the year that we had 7 hour hold times....
Thanks, I finally connected and msg says more than a two hour wait. Was expecting that. Just miss the Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work we go music because at least I knew I was connected. What we have no is dead silence for last half hour. Sure hope I'm truly connected. :)

Upvote 0

Lucky

Thanks, I finally connected and msg says more than a two hour wait. Was expecting that. Just miss the Hi Ho Hi Ho it's off to work we go music because at least I knew I was connected. What we have no is dead silence for last half hour. Sure hope I'm truly connected. :)
:cautious:

Upvote 0

Lg78eg

I just got an email from Disney Visa and it looks like the only resort exclusions are 3 bedroom villas, AOA little mermaid rooms, and campsites. Also a few different dates included, when using Disney Visa card.

Upvote 0
We're taking my parents along with my sisters and their families in September. We already had Room Only reservations at Pop, and they all bought their tickets from authorized dealers, which have been added to MDE. Will they be able to add Free Dining or do you have to buy the tickets directly from Disney?

Another question: One family is only going to be there 4 nights, and purchased a 3 day PH. One blog i read said you have to have at least a 4 day PH to be eligible for Free Dining. Is that correct?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom