Free Dining package discounts 2018 now available for booking

The4mousekeeters

I got through at 7:00, and after listening to 30 minutes of Disney-themed music was able to talk to a Disney rep and add this to my existing reservation with no problem.

Yeah - I got online at 7:02, but when it kicked me out I think I had just missed the window of opportunity before it all went haywire... :confused:

Upvote 0

fngoofy

I like how Disney told me that they release new packages at 7:00am eastern. Yet they came online at 6:18am eastern. Nice of them to "help" me like that.

Upvote 0

fngoofy

Also, why offer the 11/24 window if every single room is unavailable?!
If you sell out all the deluxe and dvc rooms that the spiff is available at in 10 minutes, then you didn't need to taunt me with offering it. They would have sold those 50 rooms at regular rate.

Upvote 0

fngoofy

Now (at 8:41 eastern) when you click on the free dining promo link it has Goofy saying "the offer is no longer available".
You'd think their site could handle this kind of traffic.

Upvote 0

KRW101

I was in at about 715 with my reservations in my cart, entering my card number and it crashed. Now cannot get back in or get through on the phone. I think they need to update their system.......

Upvote 0

The4mousekeeters

I was in at about 715 with my reservations in my cart, entering my card number and it crashed. Now cannot get back in or get through on the phone. I think they need to update their system.......

Same here - by some miracle - I've been going back in for the last 100 minutes trying to get back in and it actually just came up, with the package STILL in my cart and I was able to book. Hoping the same pixie dust happens for you! Good luck!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom