FREE DINING at WDW for Fall 2011 and Winter 2012 is HERE!!!!

Who's hungry for some Disney food and fun?!?

Free dining packages are available now at the Walt Disney World Resort for Fall 2011 and Winter 2012 dates! Here are the details:

Booking window: 8/3-10/29/2011

Arrival window:

10/2-10/8, 10/23-11/5, 11/13-11/19, 11/27-12/3, 12/11-12/17

1/8-1/14, 1/22-2/4, 2/12-2/18, 3/4-3/10 and 3/25-3/31

You must purchase a minimum 3 night, 4 day stay with tickets.
Value resorts: free Quick Service Dining Plan
Moderate, Deluxe and Deluxe Villa resorts: free Basic Dine Plan

Excludes gratuities and alcoholic beverages. Children 3-9 must order from the children’s menu. Suites, campsites, and 3 Bedroom Villas are excluded from this offer.

Remember, the number of rooms available at each resort on these packages are limited, so please book early for the best selection!

Contact Kingdom Konsultants today to book your free dining package - we'd love to help! Remember - there is never a fee for our services!

Give us a call or send us an email:

Our phone is 1-866-566-7858

E mails:
Pam@KingdomKonsultant.com
Marie@KingdomKonsultant.com
Richard@KingdomKonsultant.com
Tammy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jenell@KingdomKonsultant.com
Denise@KingdomKonsultant.com
Jessica@KingdomKonsultant.com
Heather@KingdomKonsultant.com
Gloria@KingdomKonsultant.com
HeatherK@KingdomKonsultant.com
Missy@KingdomKonsultant.com
Katie@KingdomKonsultant.com

beckyj3266

Bummer! Our trip falls right in a gap in the free dining! We are going 1/17 - 1/21, and free dining stops 1/14 & starts back up 1/22! We can't change our dates either! It's very frustrating - we were really hoping to get free dining!Hopefully we can get some other discount instead!

Upvote 0

Susannah

Bummer! Our trip falls right in a gap in the free dining! We are going 1/17 - 1/21, and free dining stops 1/14 & starts back up 1/22! We can't change our dates either! It's very frustrating - we were really hoping to get free dining!Hopefully we can get some other discount instead!

I totally feel your pain. It is very. very frustrating. I knew our trip during Mardi Gras would be blacked out because it falls during President's Week next year, but not getting any discount in October certainly makes me wonder if maybe we should consider going somewhere else during one of those trips.

Oops! I've been lurking since 2008. I've never made three posts in one year, much less one day. I need to get back to where I belong.... :lookaroun

Upvote 0

Lucille

Do rooms available with this deal run out fast? I know we have to book before the end of October, but how likely is it that all the rooms available will be booked before that?

We're looking at early February dates at Pop Century but I won't be booking until mid-September at the earliest, probably.

Upvote 0

ArielLover

I think I just talked to you on the phone. :) This may help you to have it in writing. Since free dining won't work for the 26th, call the reservation center and have them separate your reservation into two reservations. A room only at the Polynesian on the 26th and a free dining package at the Polynesian starting on the 27th.

As Richard said, it won't mess up your dining reservations. It also won't mess up room requests or anything else you've planned. It just means you won't get free dining on the first night, but you will for the rest of your stay.

Disney has to warn you that they could make you move rooms since it's two reservations, but I've never seen that actually happen in a case like this.

Good luck! :)

I had the same issue as I am checking in on 11/26 and checkout on 12/9. I just re-booked online for 11/27-12/9 and got the promotion and decided to book a different hotel for 11/26 just to stay somewhere different. Still had to call to cancel my original reservation but they transfered my deposit over to my new reservations. A little bit of a hassle but I estimate a savings of over $1000 as I had booked at rack rates originally.

Upvote 0

todpatcam

Free dining

We just flipped our 35% room discount over to free dining:sohappy:

We were also able to get ADR for Mama Melrose, Ohana, Cape May, and Coral Reef. We have a few more dinner reservatiions to make - any suggestions?:shrug:

Thanks.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Why is Free Dining not offered for the middle of October???:shrug:

All of the time periods that the Free Dining offer is made for represents periods where the attendance would normally be lower. Mid October does have some holidays in there so the room occupancy levels are probably selling well, and the other dates are being put on promotion to help sales on those dates. If you are looking for a great promotion such as this one, the idea is to steer clear of any holidays for the best chances of it. Hope this helps! Marie

Upvote 0

loveformickey

Marie, thanks for the answer. That does help. I forgot Columbus Day was in the middle of October. I didn't realize Columbus Day was such a popular time to go to Disney!

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

Even though we don't generally make use of free dining offers, and use our AP for room discounts, I think it is amazing that this offer goes into 2012! Good luck, everyone.

Hello to the "other Yankee Mouse" (with a space between the name) from Virginia, a new poster. I'm up in Chicago.

Upvote 0

epcot2004

What happens if your stay begins prior to the free dining? Can you get the free dining for the days that you are there and it is in effect as long as your length of stay minimum is met?

Upvote 0

WDWmazprty

What happens if your stay begins prior to the free dining? Can you get the free dining for the days that you are there and it is in effect as long as your length of stay minimum is met?

No. As long as your check in day coincides with one of the free dining dates you will have it for the length of your stay.

Upvote 0

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You would have to break up your stay into 2 separate reservations. Typically this is not a good option.

Upvote 0

MattyDrums

I had been waiting for this for a year! FINALLY got the trip booked yesterday, now the REAL fun begins. Fort Wilderness Cabins 12/1-12/11 here we come!!! :sohappy: This the best day of the year until 12/1 comes along.

Upvote 0

Lucille

Do rooms available with this deal run out fast? I know we have to book before the end of October, but how likely is it that all the rooms available will be booked before that?

We're looking at early February dates at Pop Century but I won't be booking until mid-September at the earliest, probably.

Anyone have any idea about this?

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Update on the current Free Dining offer dates from Disney for Fall of 2011-Winter of 2012:
• Oct. 1-6, 2011
• Oct. 22 - Nov. 3, 2011
• Nov. 12-17, 2011
• Nov. 26 - Dec. 1, 2011
• Dec. 10-15, 2011
• Jan. 8-12, 2012
• Jan. 21- Feb. 2, 2012
• Feb. 11-16, 2012
• March 3-8, 2012
• March 24-29, 2012
The dates have been tweaked, some dates that were not available before are and dates that were available arent. Give us a call or drop us an e mail to book your package as soon as possible!! Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom