Free Dining 2015?

sasha3855

I booked my vacation through a travel agent. If free dining is announced for Disney Visa card holders tomorrow can I call Disney direct to add this? I'm in another time zone and my travel agents office won't open until several hours after the Disney line opens. My reservation is already linked and shows up in My Disney Experience.

sasha3855

I don't understand what you mean by pay a deposit. I have already paid for my Disney vacation and did use my Disney visa. Sorry this may be a stupid question, I'm just wondering if Disney will add this for me or if I have to wait for my travel agent.

MissingDisney

Disney will not add it for you automatically, you can call and have it changed but it in the past, even when I have paid my deposit with a Disney visa, I had to pay a new deposit as it is in essence, a new reservation. Maybe they will tell you different...you do not have to wait for your TA as long as you have your info.

sasha3855

Disney will not add it for you automatically, you can call and have it changed but it in the past, even when I have paid my deposit with a Disney visa, I had to pay a new deposit as it is in essence, a new reservation. Maybe they will tell you different...you do not have to wait for your TA as long as you have your info.
Thanks.

Computer Magic

This is what I'm hearing

4/26/15: Rumors are circulating that Free Dining will be released this week for both Disney Visa cardholders and for the General Public. The dates being discussed are 8/15-10/2/15, 10/25-10/31/15, 11/8-11/19/15 and 12/15-12/21/15. This is not official information and are just rumors at this time.

Question: if you arrive on 10/2, will you get the free dining plan through you entire stay?

Magical Dreamer

This is what I'm hearing

4/26/15: Rumors are circulating that Free Dining will be released this week for both Disney Visa cardholders and for the General Public. The dates being discussed are 8/15-10/2/15, 10/25-10/31/15, 11/8-11/19/15 and 12/15-12/21/15. This is not official information and are just rumors at this time.

Question: if you arrive on 10/2, will you get the free dining plan through you entire stay?
yes, you would.

I've book on 09/02 in hope of free dining being released....with Labor day being backed up a week I hope our time falls into a release.

R. Mexico

This is what I'm hearing

If this is accurate, i will be very happy man:)

draybook

Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer a current bounceback offer over to the FD offer without having to pay a new deposit?

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Does anyone know if it's possible to transfer a current bounceback offer over to the FD offer without having to pay a new deposit?
It is likely you would have to create a new reservation. You would not be able to have both the bounceback offer and free dining. So the deposit from your first reservation would be refunded to you, but you would need to pay a deposit for the new reservation. Since you need to purchase a package with free dining, that deposit would be $200 (versus a one night room deposit on a Bounceback). If you paid more than a $200 deposit for the Bounceback, you might be able to apply the additional funds to the new reservation.

draybook

It is likely you would have to create a new reservation. You would not be able to have both the bounceback offer and free dining. So the deposit from your first reservation would be refunded to you, but you would need to pay a deposit for the new reservation. Since you need to purchase a package with free dining, that deposit would be $200 (versus a one night room deposit on a Bounceback).

The bounce back was a full package with FD. I'll call in a bit for clarification but I'm hoping that if we have to switch(due to budget and would be moving from deluxe to moderate) that they can just switch that stuff for me. Come to think of it, when I called to switch the dates a month or so ago, they said that you can switch the dates/resorts on a bounce back as long as it falls on qualifying dates and at qualifying resorts with available rooms.

Tuvalu

Premium Member
The bounce back was a full package with FD. I'll call in a bit for clarification but I'm hoping that if we have to switch(due to budget and would be moving from deluxe to moderate) that they can just switch that stuff for me. Come to think of it, when I called to switch the dates a month or so ago, they said that you can switch the dates/resorts on a bounce back as long as it falls on qualifying dates and at qualifying resorts with available rooms.
Then you shouldn't have any problem!

Jae99

Does the first day of your trip have to land inside the Free Dining window, or can the latter part of your trip fall in the window and still allow you to take advantage of the promo?

belledream

Does the first day of your trip have to land inside the Free Dining window, or can the latter part of your trip fall in the window and still allow you to take advantage of the promo?
Your arrival date must be within the window. You could try planning a split stay to take advantage of the offer in the latter half of your trip if you want.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom