Free Dining 2015?

Scor1pion

I'm hoping for free dinning for the dates of 8/13 through 8/28 Somewhere in there I hope to make a 7 or 8 day stay. Haven't seen those dates covered in a few years though...keeping my fingers crossed.

Lucky

I'm hoping for free dining for the dates of 8/13 through 8/28 Somewhere in there I hope to make a 7 or 8 day stay. Haven't seen those dates covered in a few years though...keeping my fingers crossed.
Me too but I agree it's pretty unlikely to start until the end of August.

JennSmith

I have a package booked for 9/18-9/26 w/ dining. We are going regardless of whether or not free dining will be offered - our reservation has been booked since July 2014 when the packages became available and our dining reservations made since the 180 day window opened. I also have the Disney Visa, so if they DO offer the free dining to Visa cardholders first, how does that even work? I call the number but do I have to pay the balance off when they apply the promo to my existing reservation, (I know, I know...IF they can :))? Also...do all of my reservations get cancelled and do I have to reserve again?

ninjaprincesst

I have a package booked for 9/18-9/26 w/ dining. We are going regardless of whether or not free dining will be offered - our reservation has been booked since July 2014 when the packages became available and our dining reservations made since the 180 day window opened. I also have the Disney Visa, so if they DO offer the free dining to Visa cardholders first, how does that even work? I call the number but do I have to pay the balance off when they apply the promo to my existing reservation, (I know, I know...IF they can :))? Also...do all of my reservations get cancelled and do I have to reserve again?
No it will not affect your existing dining reservations, if you call and use the Disney Visa card promotion your will have to make a payment at the time using your Disney Visa card . I the promotion causes a negative balace Disney will refund the negative balance. The representative will handle any canceling or rebooking required to get the correct room type when you call.

JennSmith

No it will not affect your existing dining reservations, if you call and use the Disney Visa card promotion your will have to make a payment at the time using your Disney Visa card . I the promotion causes a negative balace Disney will refund the negative balance. The representative will handle any canceling or rebooking required to get the correct room type when you call.
Sweet! Thanks! :)

PrincessNelly_NJ

posted to facebook from a TA:
1509946_10153232547327170_7973515977624333350_n_zps6gpg9hnl.jpg

mattdenine

I sure hope that October check in date is wrong I don't check in until October 5 and would love to save some $ with free dinning.

mattdenine

it sounds about right. Last year October 3rd was the cut off.. Move up your trip maybe?

I wish I could however I work shift work (2day,2 night off 4 days) and we pick our vacation in November for the next year. I'm working right up until we fly down so moving dates isn't possible.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom