Free Dining 2013?

ndtechie05

Hello my wife and I are waiting on the free dining option before booking as we have done this the past 2 years. Has there been any evidence of them offering free dining before the year is over?

Thiago Acquaviva

hey guys, I don't underestand those things properly.. is there any chance of Free Disney Dining Plan for the first 2 weeks of november? cuz I'm planning to go in november and it would be great.. I don't know if I wait for that.. if there's any chance of it to happen.. could you guys give me some tips, please? :)

Upvote 0

dreamscometrue

We've never travelled during a period of free dining before. Our APs just expired too, so we'll need park passes this trip as well. Is there a code to quote when we call to book? Can you get any type of park pass (ie: upgrade to AP from 10 day)? What does the 'package' typically have to be in terms of number of nights, etc.? Sorry for all the questions, but this is new to us.

Upvote 0

RonAnnArbor

Here's how free dining works: http://.com/about-the-disney-dining-plan-and-how-to-get-it-for-free/

BUT -- lets not get ahead of ourselves -- it might not occur any further -- Your best bet is just to ask when you book if there are any free dining plans offered. Right now there is nothing announced.

Upvote 0

dreamscometrue

Here's how free dining works: http://.com/about-the-disney-dining-plan-and-how-to-get-it-for-free/

BUT -- lets not get ahead of ourselves -- it might not occur any further -- Your best bet is just to ask when you book if there are any free dining plans offered. Right now there is nothing announced.

Thanks for posting that link.

It would be a bonus for us; we booked last month for Sept. 9th to 19th since everyone in our family can get vacation then for the first time ever. Looking forward to a Sept. trip regardless, but free dining would be sweet. :)

Upvote 0

draybook

According to the DIS boards link posted, it's happening. Somewhere in there is a DTA that stated (unofficially) that they had received the Free Dining graphics from Disney. Two different posters on there with very credible and accurate histories have said it's happening. I'm a Scrooge when it comes to money, but I'd bet my next paycheck that it's happening for September.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry, this is probably a stupid question, but what exactly is a rack rate, and what is the difference between it and the advertised room rates on the Disney website?
Just wondering because my trip is 9/20 and I don't know if it's worth it to get the Magic Your Way package for the free dining. I am traveling solo and staying at a value resort. If I get the package I have to pay full price for park tickets, but if not I can get them cheaper since I am a Florida resident. I'm so confused! :-(

Upvote 0

englanddg

One Little Spark...
I'm sorry, this is probably a stupid question, but what exactly is a rack rate, and what is the difference between it and the advertised room rates on the Disney website?
Just wondering because my trip is 9/20 and I don't know if it's worth it to get the Magic Your Way package for the free dining. I am traveling solo and staying at a value resort. If I get the package I have to pay full price for park tickets, but if not I can get them cheaper since I am a Florida resident. I'm so confused! :-(

Never a stupid question. Rack Rate is what Disney charges for rooms without discounts (or any hotel does).

As a FL resident, you will probably do better buying tix yourself and taking advantage of local discounts.

Upvote 0

dreamscometrue

According to the DIS boards link posted, it's happening. Somewhere in there is a DTA that stated (unofficially) that they had received the Free Dining graphics from Disney. Two different posters on there with very credible and accurate histories have said it's happening. I'm a Scrooge when it comes to money, but I'd bet my next paycheck that it's happening for September.

That is so awesome! I can't lose. I hope the free dining happens, but if it doesn't, I'll use your paycheck to buy all my meals. Sweet. Thanks! :)

Upvote 0

Runmyhorse

I totally chewed my old man for taking money to play cards with on a fishing trip many years ago....but I utilized my female change-my-mind card when he came home with more than double the cash he took. ;)

Hope free dining works out for y'all! :D

Yeah I think I might woukd have changed my mind also if he camr home with more. That means more spending money for me. Lol .. more like his princess daughter who has him wrapped around her finger.
Thank you im sure hoping it works out for us and everyone else too. :)

Upvote 0

RandomPrincess

Keep Moving Forward
Sorry, what was the time frame? Did it include August, or just the September dates?
Here is the info -
Free dining open today for Disney Visa card holders. Valid for check-in dates September 2-25.
Values get free quick service, mods & deluxes free regular DDP. 3 night minimum stay & at least 2 day passes. Must be booked by July 31.
You must pay your $200 deposit with your Disney visa to qualify.
It will open to the GP on Thursday, May 9.

Here is the end of August deal -

You can save up to 30% on your room with check-in dates August 15-September 28.
Fort Wilderness, 3 bedroom villas & Little Mermaid rooms at AoA are excluded from this promo.
Your deposit must be paid for by Disney Visa & booked by July 31. This offer will become available to the general public on Thursday, May 9.
  • 5% off - All-Star Movies, Animal Kingdom Lodge (Savannah view), Animal Kingdom Lodge Villas, Bay Lake Tower, Contemporary (Club Level)
  • 15% off - Art of Animation (family suites)
  • 20% off – All-Star Movies, All-Star Sports, Contemporary (except Club Level), Grand Floridian, Pop Century, Polynesian
  • 25% off - Caribbean Beach, Coronado Springs (standard rooms only), Port Orleans-Riverside
  • 30% off – Beach Club, Beach Club Villas, BoardWalk Inn, BoardWalk Villas, Old Key West, Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs, Wilderness Lodge, Yacht Club

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom